THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ALLERGIES cause bad breath, anyone had any allergy tests?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 13639
- Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi Everone....acid reflux a cause
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4550
Hi,
Umm i am not exactly sure what the surgery is...but it stops the acid reflux from coming up into your throat. I know doctors do not like to do this surgery bc it is very extensive. I am going to the Gi tommorrow and i will see what he says. Bloorain if i were you i would go to a different ENT ...
Umm i am not exactly sure what the surgery is...but it stops the acid reflux from coming up into your throat. I know doctors do not like to do this surgery bc it is very extensive. I am going to the Gi tommorrow and i will see what he says. Bloorain if i were you i would go to a different ENT ...
- Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi Everone....acid reflux a cause
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4550
Hi Everone....acid reflux a cause
Hi,
I have had bb since i was 14 and now im 21. i have looked down every avenue i have even got my tonsils taken out. I finally think i found the cause to at least my bad breath...its acid reflux. I have a sour taste in my mouth all day, bb, my ears pop, i have alot of mucus, a lump feeling in my ...
I have had bb since i was 14 and now im 21. i have looked down every avenue i have even got my tonsils taken out. I finally think i found the cause to at least my bad breath...its acid reflux. I have a sour taste in my mouth all day, bb, my ears pop, i have alot of mucus, a lump feeling in my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.