Hello and Salam(peace) everyone!!!
I know what everyone's going through so I won't say I hope you are all doing well, what I will say is I hope what i'm about to share helps you :)
There are three parts of your body from which badbreath comes 1. Intestines. 2. Mouth 3.Nose
The number one thing ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 253 matches
- Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OLD MEMBER NOW CURED--ADVICE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2095
- Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: am i crazy? is source stomach, nose, or mind? Please help!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2612
let me tell you what it is... I am cured now.. so I know what it is..
it is a weak immune system/ bacterial/fungal infection
the post nasal drip is only to get rid of the bacteria/ or fungus in your esophagus and upper respiratory system!! I will post all of my research/experiments soon inshaAllah ...
it is a weak immune system/ bacterial/fungal infection
the post nasal drip is only to get rid of the bacteria/ or fungus in your esophagus and upper respiratory system!! I will post all of my research/experiments soon inshaAllah ...
- Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
Hi everyone.. Sorry I've been very busy with school I wasn't able to come check my post ; )
@ mike987: I was talking about myself and what I was going through.. my bb stopped and I was able to work on it more when I started going to the mosque in the month of ramadan..it does not apply to everyone ...
@ mike987: I was talking about myself and what I was going through.. my bb stopped and I was able to work on it more when I started going to the mosque in the month of ramadan..it does not apply to everyone ...
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
@ sadman: Protein is not the only thing that bacterias feed on... they can basically just live on your own tissue and all the nutrients in your own body, infact some microbes are so strong they can live through the strongest heat, radiation, pressure etc...
I am not asking to totally change your ...
I am not asking to totally change your ...
- Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
@ ihatethebus: I don't know if the changes I made to my diet would help others, but it seems like it's definitely helping me and my younger brother.... because since I was so obsessed with bb I always went to smell my family's breath and I sometimes felt like my younger bro's breath smelled... about ...
- Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
- Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
Hi stressedout,
sooo sorry i'm soo late..... fish smells itself, and if you have heard before it has a lot of amines, which usually increases bb in TMAU sufferers, so that's why i stopped eating fish.
I don't know if other members of my family hv h pylorie, but they do have some of the symptoms of ...
sooo sorry i'm soo late..... fish smells itself, and if you have heard before it has a lot of amines, which usually increases bb in TMAU sufferers, so that's why i stopped eating fish.
I don't know if other members of my family hv h pylorie, but they do have some of the symptoms of ...
- Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54052
@ keeptrying: thank you, yes it does feel very good, I have never felt like this b4.. i'm just so excited and for the first time when I go out Im not worried about my breath at all!!
@ halitosisux: yes I will try to find products with xylitol, breathrx has xylitol in it, n I used to use it but it ...
@ halitosisux: yes I will try to find products with xylitol, breathrx has xylitol in it, n I used to use it but it ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.