THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Nychotgirl
Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
Replies: 22
Views: 26259

Just a thought

As for the comment of dating someone with bb I think I wud c that as an opportunity to build a friendship n find out what's a fix for each other from 1 to 1 who understands what ur going thru
by Nychotgirl
Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
Replies: 22
Views: 26259

This is my 1st post and I was wondering if anyone has ever tried oil pulling which I've started a week ago. I also have started brushing with allspice it's the only way I can smell my own breath and when repeated it's fresh but idk for how long
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗