THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by rainbowclownmi
Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Gluten is the culprit for me
Replies: 3
Views: 3431

Gluten is the culprit for me

Hi everyone. I have tried almost everything and gluten free diet helped more than anything. Promised myself to post here when I found the cure. I can say I am 80 percent healed and getting better. Wanted to list things that worked for me with the degree of how usefulthey were. Herewe go:
Go gluten ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗