THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by good breath now
Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: the cure
Replies: 0
Views: 996

the cure

Hello fello sufferers, I have had this problem ever since i can remember. I want to share the cure with you, I tried profresh etc..what scumbags, they have to know their product doesn't work. In my case I believe it starts in the gut, besides that I have food intolorances, and it gets even worse if ...
by good breath now
Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bowels and Bad Breath
Replies: 25
Views: 10161

the cure

Hello fello sufferers, I have had this problem ever since i can remember. I want to share the cure with you, I tried dr Katz and all the other profresh etc...In my case I believe it starts in the gut, besides that I have food intolorances, and it gets even worse if I do dairy, I also stay away from ...
by good breath now
Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: the cure
Replies: 0
Views: 939

the cure

Hello fello sufferers, I have had this problem ever since i can remember. I want to share the cure with you, I tried dr Katz and all the other profresh etc...In my case I believe it starts in the gut, besides that I have food intolorances, and it gets even worse if I do dairy, I also stay away from ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗