THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by GettingBy
Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hate this
Replies: 3
Views: 1305

I know how you feel. I'm in high school and it sometimes it can be hard just getting through the day. Its hard seeing everyone with girlfriends/boyfriends having a good time, while you're sitting there alone. Everyone is talking about how fun last nights basketball game was, and how they had a great ...
by GettingBy
Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: nose air wors than mouth
Replies: 32
Views: 7312

Wow, I'm having the same problem. It seems as if an odor is coming from my nose. I really can't smell anything, but I notice my nose every morning is always kind of stuffed. Sometimes when I sneeze, I can detect a light smell. Everywhere I go, when I come around, people rub their nose or sniff, or ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗