Your Email Address:

First Name:

Seamoss Bladderwack

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thf
Junior

Seamoss Bladderwack

Post by thf »

I have not posted on this site in a very long time, but I found something that seems to be working for me and I want to share it with everyone.

First I've had bb and nb for the past 8 years, recently I tried something called Seamoss Bladderwack. It is a power and you mix it with water and drink it once a day. I've been using it for approx. a month and I have had no nb in the past two weeks, which is very unusual for me. Although I don't have nb everyday I did get it at least once or twice a week. My bb the only way I could smell my own breath was (and of course reactions from people) I floss and would smell the floss and it would smell horrible, lately no smell at all.

Google this product and do your own research and see if it works for you or not.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Sounds like something from Alice and Wonderland... Seamoss Blaadderwack. Haha, it's just fun to say.

What's NB? Nasal BB?
deebo

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:Sounds like something from Alice and Wonderland... Seamoss Blaadderwack. Haha, it's just fun to say.

What's NB? Nasal BB?
Jabberwocky Humperdink . theres a ring to it :o
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I looked it up -- here's the description from one site:

Mineral powder to prepare nourishing shakes and teas. Provides 92 of the 102 minerals of which the body is made. For the bones, thyroid and glands, bad breath, pulmonary illnesses and respiration, coughs, dysentery, dissolves fat, natural diuretic, calms the appetite, aids with digestion, ulcers, regular bowels and obesity, skin, kidney and heart disease. Natural zinc, calcium and vitamins A & B complex.

I may give it a try. What have I got to lose. I've tried everything else. I just need something that'll work so that I can get a job for goodness sakes without being harassed all day! [-o<
deebo

Post by deebo »

Have you tried any Clinical trials on the east coast ?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

bladderwack is actually a natural treatment for acid reflux so if this is helping u Gerds or Lpr could be a possible cause for your bb.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

has anyone given this a go? if so, where and what did you buy?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic