Your Email Address:

First Name:

Glutathione helps

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nolab
Junior

Glutathione helps

Post by nolab »

Hi everybody,

After finding what is working for me, I wanted to wait to post here just to be sure that it really is working my case.
So here I am, what helped me?

I changed my diet to a gluten free diet, GLUTATHIONE, taking 4000 I.U. Vitamin D, Molybdenum and VITAMIN B6

IF you have sulfury nasal smell then you need to try GLUTATHIONE.
One day I was searching on this sulfur nasal bb and found some information on phase 2 liver detoxification and when it isn't working and that you need glutathione for proper function and so on..
So i ordered liposomal Glutathione. It is the worst smelling, like pure sulfur. I mix it with orange juice and drink it, so its not bad.
and im still in shock, the first 3 days I took vitamin b6 and glutathione the sulfur smell was BAD, like really bad. eyes were tearing and heavy post nasal drip. then on day 4 it disappeared. just gone and it didn't came back. and today I just realized that I haven't had post nasal drip in like many days.tongue coating is also gone. digestive issues gone. and until now everything is fine! how is this possible?

And i understand that everyone may have different causes to their bb so this may not be a cure for ALL, I would say just try it. especially if you have nasal bb and IF you try it, stay home for the first days just to be sure.

and for proper liver detoxification it is important to consume sulfur and certain amino acids, so a very restrictive diet might not be helpful in the long run.
if you read my old post then you know that in my case it could be also some gene mutations, because I have some mutations in the detox pathways, like a homozygous mutation on the CTH enzyme, if you are into genes and you want to read about it its the rs1021737 and TT Allele. and apparently if you have this mutation (could be) your liver makes up to 60% less Glutathione then normal people.To help this enzyme I take Vitamin B6 and glutathione (just to ensure a good glutathione level), for sulfur metabolism I take molybdenum.
the gluten free diet and vitamin d I do to lower overall inflammation and heal the gut lining so there are less overall toxins for the liver.

I could go on and on but I don't know if that would be interesting for you. if you want you can try this, i hope some people may benefit.

Crazyred91
Re: Glutathione helps

Post by Crazyred91 »

Hi sounds intressting will try it...
How much and at what time of the day did u take the GLUTATHIONE?
And you need to keep taking it or can you stop using it after a while?
Celine

Post by Celine »

Interesting, I'll test it!
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

Crazyred91 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:49 pm Hi sounds intressting will try it...
How much and at what time of the day did u take the GLUTATHIONE?
And you need to keep taking it or can you stop using it after a while?
I think it is like 10ml and I try to take it away from meals, best in the morning so it gets absorbed quicker and not mix in with food.
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

Oh and i forgot that I wont take it for a long time, since it is not cheap. but was kind of surprised that it helped with the sulfur smell.
right know I stopped and it is okay for now.
but I think for the long run it may be good to treat the bacterial overgrowth and to reduce that burden of bacteria and gases for the liver.

also started inulin for the overgrowth. everybody said that prebiotics are bad for sibo, but I found some information that for children with sibo they don't use Rifaximin but inulin. so it can't be that bad? every time I tried probiotics it made the smell just worse, but I thought maybe stick with it and see.
since with corona everyone stays home I am trying it.

but now my gut kind of got used to it and doesn't produce that smell anymore, which was SUPER BAD after taking inulin the first days, but now not anymore. if someone is interested I could write some more on this. BUT I am still looking if it really worked, it sill is early only a week and I dont want to judge to quick. so maybe I will update later on this one.
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

just a quick update: NOPE Inulin doesn't work for me and i am not going to continue, since my joints were also hurting more. maybe its klebsiella?
Celine

Post by Celine »

Have been testing the product for a week now and notice absolutely no difference, and it was very expensive!
9yearsStillFighting

Post by 9yearsStillFighting »

nolab wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm Hi everybody,

After finding what is working for me, I wanted to wait to post here just to be sure that it really is working my case.
So here I am, what helped me?

I changed my diet to a gluten free diet, GLUTATHIONE, taking 4000 I.U. Vitamin D, Molybdenum and VITAMIN B6

IF you have sulfury nasal smell then you need to try GLUTATHIONE.
One day I was searching on this sulfur nasal bb and found some information on phase 2 liver detoxification and when it isn't working and that you need glutathione for proper function and so on..
So i ordered liposomal Glutathione. It is the worst smelling, like pure sulfur. I mix it with orange juice and drink it, so its not bad.
and im still in shock, the first 3 days I took vitamin b6 and glutathione the sulfur smell was BAD, like really bad. eyes were tearing and heavy post nasal drip. then on day 4 it disappeared. just gone and it didn't came back. and today I just realized that I haven't had post nasal drip in like many days.tongue coating is also gone. digestive issues gone. and until now everything is fine! how is this possible?

And i understand that everyone may have different causes to their bb so this may not be a cure for ALL, I would say just try it. especially if you have nasal bb and IF you try it, stay home for the first days just to be sure.

and for proper liver detoxification it is important to consume sulfur and certain amino acids, so a very restrictive diet might not be helpful in the long run.
if you read my old post then you know that in my case it could be also some gene mutations, because I have some mutations in the detox pathways, like a homozygous mutation on the CTH enzyme, if you are into genes and you want to read about it its the rs1021737 and TT Allele. and apparently if you have this mutation (could be) your liver makes up to 60% less Glutathione then normal people.To help this enzyme I take Vitamin B6 and glutathione (just to ensure a good glutathione level), for sulfur metabolism I take molybdenum.
the gluten free diet and vitamin d I do to lower overall inflammation and heal the gut lining so there are less overall toxins for the liver.

I could go on and on but I don't know if that would be interesting for you. if you want you can try this, i hope some people may benefit.
I find this very interesting! because people who have sulfur issue reduces sulfur intake alongside some other things and Glutathine was one of them, but you did the complete opposite.........? how are you doing now?
check out this low sulfur diet list
http://www.gidoctor.net/diet-low-sulfur.php
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Are you aware of this?
Bioavailability and supplementation
Systemic bioavailability of orally consumed glutathione is poor because the tripeptide is the substrate of proteases (peptidases) of the alimentary canal, and due to the absence of a specific carrier of glutathione at the level of cell membrane.[31][32]

Because direct supplementation of glutathione is not successful, supply of the raw nutritional materials used to generate GSH, such as cysteine and glycine, may be more effective at increasing glutathione levels. Other antioxidants such as ascorbic acid (vitamin C) may also work synergistically with glutathione, preventing depletion of either. The glutathione-ascorbate cycle, which works to detoxify hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), is one very specific example of this phenomenon.

The most effective way to increase cellular glutathione is oral supplementation with gamma-glutamylcysteine.
bb free)
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

Kind of seems counter productive taking this but it arrived in then mail and shall test it out...🙏
9yearsStillFighting

Freshhope wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:24 am Kind of seems counter productive taking this but it arrived in then mail and shall test it out...🙏
I think you can actually consider NAC, read above:

N-Acetyl Cysteine is a food supplement of N-Acetylcysteine ​​(NAC), the most direct precursor of glutathione.

It helps restore stores of glutathione, one of the body's most powerful endogenous antioxidants, and protects the body from oxidative stress.

A precursor of glutathione, one of the most powerful endogenous antioxidants
Compound converted into the antioxidant glutathione in the body.
Helps restore glutathione stores in the liver.
Helps protect the body from the harmful effects of drugs, pollution and noise.
Fight against oxidative stress at the origin of cellular aging.

What is N-acetylcysteine ​​(NAC)?
N-acetyl-cysteine, also written N-acetylcysteine ​​or NAC, is a special form of the amino acid cysteine. It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant in the body. The latter is involved in many functions of the body, such as immune defense, detoxification of the body and various cellular events essential for the proper functioning of organs. Unfortunately, glutathione levels in the body decline with age. Supplementation in the form of a dietary supplement can therefore be helpful in maintaining glutathione levels in the body.

N-Acetylcysteine ​​has also been the subject of much research for the protection of the liver. Indeed, researchers suggest that it could prevent certain damage caused by various factors:

excessive medication such as paracetamol poisoning;
heavy metals;
chemical products ;
cigarette smoke;
the noise.
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

Another one to add to the list. Thanks
9yearsStillFighting

I think it's better to take something like Solaray Total Cleanse Liver or Now Foods Liver Refresh. because when you understand what ingredient works for what, you will know taking many cupsules is not easy and if there is a more convenient way with better formula to support and work better, it's these two or you can look up yourself.

for example:
Description
Solaray Total Cleanse Liver is a food supplement formulated to support the liver cleansing process.

Indication
This Total Cleanse Liver supplement is a combination of plant extracts that have been shown to be effective as hepatoprotectors and liver detoxifiers, it also regulates blood flow to the liver, promotes bile production and secretion, and acts as a mild diuretic.

Schizandra contains lignans with hepatoprotective and immunomodulatory properties and is also known for its adaptogenic properties.

Glutathione promotes detoxification processes in the liver (phase II process) aimed at deactivating free radicals, hormones, drugs and toxic substances. It can be useful in the detoxification of heavy metals.

Milk thistle works directly on liver cells, repairing the effect that toxic substances can cause them.

Dandelion stimulates the production and secretion of bile and also acts as a diuretic.

For 1 capsule:

Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) 107.5 mg (seed extract) (guarantees 80% silymarin 86 mg)

Jerusalem artichoke (Helianthus tuberosus) (tuber) 100 mg

N-acetyl-L-cysteine 100 mg

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg

Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root) 50 mg

Schisandra (Schizandra sinensis) (berry) 50 mg

L-glutathione 12.5 mg

Total Cleanse 10 mg (mint leaves, ginger root, bioflavonoids)

Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 50 mcg
9yearsStillFighting

and for Now Foods Liver Refresh, it says:

Help support your liver health and your body's vital detoxifying processes with NOW's Liver Refresh, a combination of nutrients and herbs designed to enhance the liver's role in these processes. Liver Refresh combines milk thistle extract with a unique blend of plants and enzymes to create a balanced plant formula to support healthy liver function. N-acetyl-cysteine, methionine and other nutrients are added to boost the production of glutathione, a potent free radical destroyer that also plays a critical role in maintaining the body's normal elimination pathways.

so, it's better boosting your organ function than taking only one exact product that's supposedly produced by your liver itself.

but it's all my opinon. please do what makes sense to you.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

How about a liver implant?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic