Your Email Address:

First Name:

My story....

Tell us your story with bad breath
YeahIKnow2
Total Newbie

My story....

Post by YeahIKnow2 »

I've had BB since I was in the 6th grade (Or realized in the 6th). The earliest memory I remember of an encounter with it was when I was outside and my friend was running toward me to tell me something and once he got close, I said, "What?" in his face and his immediate reaction was to take a step back and cover his nose..

I'm in the 9th grade now (15) and I still have this problem.. Whenever I talk to friends, I look in a different direction, talk, then look back at them. It's a habit now that I've had it for so long. People say that my breath smells like sh*t or fart a lot. So I try not to talk in school at all, only when I have to or if they're not close to me in the range where they would be able to smell it. I sometimes see or hear people talking behind my back saying that I smell really bad. When I'm in a car with people, they always ask me did I just fart and I do the usual look away, talk, then look back thing and say no. Even If I didn't talk at all or open my mouth, people still ask me did I fart. When I talk and someone smells it, they immediately turn around and start coughing.

Sometimes during the day, I can smell the fart smell around my body for like a minute then it goes away. Or if I enter a room or building that has a really noticeable smell than where I came from, I can also smell the fart on my breath. For example, I'm walking to my next and and the room smells like pee but outside smells fresh, I'd be able to smell fart once I entered the room.

My stomach also churns a lot during the day, like I can feel and hear in grumbling a lot. My BB is not a occasional type of thing, it is all day everyday 24/7 type of thing with or without gum/mints. All my family members that don't live with me think that I'm shy because I don't like talking. I wish they would know why I don't talk.. I'm just waayy too embarrassed to tell them. Also, a lot of times during the day, I can feel gas come up my throat and out of my mouth (My stomach grumbles a bit then gas comes up and out of my mouth).

I've told my parents about the problem, every single detail and they always say," It's in your head, don't worry about it. Just brush your teeth 3 times a day and chew gum". I breathed on both of their faces and they swear that they don't smell a thing when I KNOW that my breath smells.

I go to the dentist 2 times a year and get my whole mouth cleaned. My teeth would be really white but my breath still smells. I brush my teeth 2 times a day and tried using mouth wash for 2 weeks to no avail. I brush my tongue everyday (It's not white at all). I've given up a lot on my breath because my parents won't even help me about it. I've also tried flossing and that also didn't work.

Whenever I have to work in groups in a confined space, I make sure that I keep my mouth closed except when someone talks to me because I know they're gonna ask the question I always hear (Did you fart?).

Even my best friend who's close to me and helps me with some problems that I have talks about it. I sit next to him in class and I can hear him telling the girl next to him on the other side that I stink in a disappointing type of tone. I feel like crap when I see people with horrible yellow teeth and a completely white tongue but THEIR BREATH DOESN'T STINK LIKE WTF. Not a combination of both, It's always one or the other.

I've tried drinking water all day everyday to see if that would help and it didn't of course. I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone this except my parents and from what I mentioned, they're not very helpful. I also try to avoid girls a lot even though I like them because I know that eventually, they are going to smell me.

SORRY for such the LONGG story but I just have to let it all out, I keep all this bottled up inside me everyday and try to pretend it's not there.

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

im 16 and my story is exactly the same
Youz123

Post by Youz123 »

Not sure, have you tried checking your tonsils/wisdom teeth?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic