Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sad news regarding laser operation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

Post by me »

the ent i saw didnt mention anything about rhinitis, but you are right i should probably see an allergist, did you allergist say that food allergys could be the cause for you bb ??
and jimi I think you are right i think that we shouldnt give up on lazer treatment!!

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes she may be smileguy sister :lol: :lol: :lol:
bbboy
Total Newbie

Post by bbboy »

Hey i think peolple that feel that the problem comes from the tonsil or have tonsil stones stick in their tonsils or tonsil area should have some benefit from the laser. Come on just beacauese it didn;t work for someone doesn't mean that it wont work for all of us after all the bb of this unsecceded person could come from a diferent source. i would go to dr Creaspy Righ now if i jus had the money and time. We have a Succeded and one unceccede person from Laser S. we should keep the faith and go on and Try, after all the next person that go migth be a victory. :?
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

This is ridiculous. Where am I? Is this hell or something? I actually thought the laser wouldn't work anyway.

From what we know bad breath lies in a type of bacteria. The only way to get rid of the bad breath bacteria is to isolate the type of bacteria we all have and eliminate it. The only reason why I don't think there's been a type of "cure" yet is because it's a completely different type of bacteria not discovered yet. Or it has been discovered and there's no way to cure it. Look at HIV and AIDS.

Face it people there is not cure or treatment that works yet. Other wise if there was we wouldn't even be in this predicament. I wouldn't even bother spending money on all of these bullshit rinses, cleaners, toothpastes, etc. I had enough of the marketing shit. None of this crap is going to cure or treat us, it's a WASTE OF MONEY.

You're better off just taking a whole bunch of vitamins and eat healthy and just brush your teeth a little differently than anyone else. It seemed to prove the most effective for me. I've noticed when I first got ym bad breath it was terrible not it has greatly diminished after doing what I do best.
sonoitarick
Total Newbie

Yvonne

Post by sonoitarick »

I was very sorry to hear about Yvonne's experience with the laser procedure. It may be that each case is different, with different causes for different people. Keep watching this site Yvonne and I'm sure if there's a treatment out there that can help you, that it'll be reported on this site.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

i do think there is a cure i mean 1 year and 6 month ago i didnt have bad breath at all, for me it was like this one day i was in school and i smelled like some one farted so i asked my friend did you fart and he said no so next day the same thing happend and i told my friend hey stop farting man and he said i didnt fart so the thing is that later that day i realized that it was my breath when i was taking a shower some how i started to smell the poopy smell and thats how i realized, the sad thing is that my breath got really bad a weak after that,when i was in the classroom the hole room would get that smel,l in the middle of the winter my teachers would open doors and windows to get the odor out!, and live in NY you know how cold it gets. i mean there has to be a cure becuase before i was ok and all the sudden somthing happend in my body and i got really really really bb, and i know i didnt have any before cuz i always been selfconscious about breath and stuff like that beside my exgrilfriend woulded told me or my friends, i mean they do tell me now!! is not like they say hey john u stink, but out of no where they say hey who farted.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You may solve the problem

Where do you think the problem arise from, maybe from the lungs

Because most of us we developed the problem really slow and in yerars it got really bad, but with you the process got really fast

Did something happen in that period before the start of bad breath, any medications, operations, stress, infection, cold...........

Please try to think you may be the riddle of the problem
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Well the same thing happened to me too. I never had noticeable bad breath at all and then all of a sudden I was struck with it. However, at the time I was eating A LOT of fried foods and greasy stuff. Also I never took any vitamins or anything. Also I was under a lot of stress. I've also noticed an EXTREMELY SHARP pain in my stomach for about a few days and then it when away. This was about the time I started to develop bad breath. Whatever I did to myself, I regret it. I would have not treated my body the way I did if I knew this was going to happen.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

yeah now that im thinking for me it was the same i was eating lots of fries and i was on some stress also i was getting lots and lots of stomacaches but i couldnt go to the bathroom i would just take some peptobismol, however since i got the bad breath i have only eat healthy food, no greasy frie food and i havent drink anything but water i had a endoscopy done and my stomac only looked blowded wich my doctor said it could make me feel like i have gastritis when i acually dont, or somthing like that =P~ doctors are full of shit anyways!! i also got tested for h pilory and im waiting fo the results, so now ill see those results and ill go to krespi for a chek up.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

That's the MISCONCEPTION people have with H. Pylori. It doesn't get DETECTED in the ACUTE stages. Acute stages can last for several years. By several years I mean 5 or more. So if you just got bad breath and it is caused by H. Pylori I doubt it will be detected. People automatically assume that since it wasn't detected they don't have it.
BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

Same here, I only started eating greasy food from McDonalds regularly in the past few months, and only a couple months ago was I under heavy stress and started developed extreme BB, which lasted till today.
I stopped eating McDonald's since last saturday, and stopped using mouthwashes and now a portion in front of my tongue that used to be yellowish, is not anymore.
So is greasy fried food a factor? Normally I don't eat that kind of junk but recently I wanted to gain some weight, so that was also part of the reason I started doing it.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

AW wrote:That's the MISCONCEPTION people have with H. Pylori. It doesn't get DETECTED in the ACUTE stages. Acute stages can last for several years. By several years I mean 5 or more. So if you just got bad breath and it is caused by H. Pylori I doubt it will be detected. People automatically assume that since it wasn't detected they don't have it.
Really? I have had at least two pylori tests (maybe three, lost count at this stage of everything tried) - and I never knew this. Do you have a link to reference material on this AW?

Thought I knew everything there is to know around this condition (apart from the damn solution of course) but this is news.
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

I am not sure why i am stricken with this badbreath problem. For years I hid this problem as I was too embarrassed to speak to anyone including doctors about my condition. I have gone to bad breath clinics, even on in Toronto Canada. They all promise "100%cure". I have spent so much money on products and nothing works. I have been using hydrogen peroxide with sinus rinse and tongue brush, with salt and that helps for a bit but then the breath comes back after a couple of hours. Strangely, i find that when I visit the dentist and get an extensive/ thorough/deep cleaning at my periodontist it helps a bit.

If you get some relief when doing a deep cleaning from the dentist then chances are the problem lies in your mouth gums area. I know many people including I( haven't been to the dentist in a yr) have gotten thourough cleanings and saw not even the slightest difference in bb. I got a scaling where they go beneath your gums to clean the area as well as put antibiotic gel when they are done but it did absolutely nothing for me that was when my breath was at its worst.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic