Your Email Address:

First Name:

just came from appoinment with finkelstein

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

billie wrote:I have asked 3 people if they could smell my breath and they all said they didn´t smell anything.

I´ve asked my older brother like 3 times if he could smell meand he said no.
1 time in the morning i even exhaled in his face i had not brushed my teeths yet and still he couldn´t smell it.
I´ve asked my nieces and they said the same thing.

Why is it so difficult for people to tell you the truth ?
I know i stink i can tell by other people reactions.

I´m confused
My friends used to always say"what`s that smell" then i would reply "i don`t smell anything"then i figured out that they were talking about me when my girlfriend said that i should visit the dentist cuz i have a breath problem. I began asking my friends about it & they denied smelling it.One of my friends said that it wasn`t that bad but he lives in a polluted area so i don`t know if i should be happy about his answer. Anyways I`ve sneeked that question to another friend after seeing his agonized face then he said it smelled like a chemical(whatever that means).That`s the first & last time he talked to me about my bb problem, he kept avoiding talking about it after that.
Last edited by jc on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

hungrygirl wrote:Thats exactly why i would like to meet up with people. And i dont think i will have problem of detecting bb because i have met a member from here and i was able to smell him. (Hey P. :) )

Just as much as i can smell many others and i have a good idea of what kind of bb it is.

So come on, lets meet up!
Too bad you`re not from manila. We need someone like you here :) :) :)
mar11

Post by mar11 »

Here is what he did

Even before he did any test he asked me what gave me the idea that I have BB, and I told him the usual reasons, I lied that my mom told me and my doctor and my dentist.

He massaged my tonsils and smelt it.
He scrapped my tongue with a metal and smelt it.

There was no smell in the tonsills and the tongue.

He used the Halimeter, I got score 40, no smell

Then he said I should just forget about it or see psycologist.

The fact is know I have BB,

it is possible the BB went away after I had the tonsillectory, or did I just have BB free day on the day I ment Finkelstein.

we need to hire some one test our breath on.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

How about just trusting him? If you score 40 with the Halimeter you most definitely don't have the bb caused by the usual sulphur stuff anyway. And no-one has ever told you you have bb or smell like shit? In that case: You don't have bb. Enjoy! 8)
mar11

Post by mar11 »

Larc400 wrote:How about just trusting him? If you score 40 with the Halimeter you most definitely don't have the bb caused by the usual sulphur stuff anyway. And no-one has ever told you you have bb or smell like shit? In that case: You don't have bb. Enjoy! 8)

I believe every one in here has had BB one point of their life, If the BB is gone I don't know.

When I was teen age I have been told that my breath stinks, but maybe it is gone, or I just want to believe that because it is good thing to belive that you do not have BB.

I will do a candid microphone test.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Listen to your gut. It will tell you if you have bb or not. Just b/c a dr. tells you that you don't have it means nothing.

Several Dr.s told me I didn't have anything wrong with my root canals and a few even told me to see a shrink and when I finally got someone to do a biopsy the infection was in my bone marrow. They are humans they aren't god. And unfortunately some of them are very very CLOSED MINDED individuals!

Susie
mar11

Post by mar11 »

Susie wrote:Listen to your gut. It will tell you if you have bb or not. Just b/c a dr. tells you that you don't have it means nothing.

Several Dr.s told me I didn't have anything wrong with my root canals and a few even told me to see a shrink and when I finally got someone to do a biopsy the infection was in my bone marrow. They are humans they aren't god. And unfortunately some of them are very very CLOSED MINDED individuals!

Susie

did the root canal, have anything to do with your bb.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Larc400 wrote:How about just trusting him? If you score 40 with the Halimeter you most definitely don't have the bb caused by the usual sulphur stuff anyway. And no-one has ever told you you have bb or smell like shit? In that case: You don't have bb. Enjoy! 8)
Is the halimeter really accurate? I was thinking of buying one although it`s really expensive in my country. I didn`t buy one when someone told me that it gives wrong results. I still prefer a person`s nose over this gadget but if I don`t get to hire someone then the halimeter might be my second option.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Mar if the halimeter scored 40 that is really low and you shuld be bb free. Mine read over 200, just see how people react, do they cough cover noses, do you feel that tense energy?

Maybe you really dont have it?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

the halimeter doesn't even read all of the bad breath gases. Not all of the VSC's and not a single amine compund as far as I recall
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I was thinking of posting an ad that says "job opening for a person with odor fetish". It may sound funny but I think these people would love to do this sort of thing plus they probably can distinguish more types of odor than a halimeter can.
Mico
Junior

Re: just came from appoinment with finkelstein

Post by Mico »

mar11 wrote:any idea, asking some one is useless. because BB is taboo and they might not tell you the truth.
talk to kids very close, dont ask them about your breath, just ask them stuff, theyll tell you you stink if you stink
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

The problem is that not everyone can smell everyone elses bad breath. I had a secretary once who sometimes had bad breath, which everyone else but me smelled. But hers went away with gum.

I knew they also talked about me though.

When I saw Finkelstein he was only going through my tonsils, which of course were out. He also told me it was only in my head.

I have a question.. Did you drink any alcohole or eat any strong food on the day or evening before seeing him? If you did then that might be the reason also. That might numb your system so you dont smell anything.

OR
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think Finkels is just not telling the truth and why bother going to him.

He will say it is in your head if the tonsils are gone so he can not oprate on anything.

At least we know. I can not imagine somebody would spend so much money and would be halitophobic.

I am certain 90 % of us would be declared halitophobic or even more.

Can somebody meet this Mar11 or can you Mar pay a bum to smell you. I dont believe Mar11 is halitophobic, I am certain Finkels did not have any idea what is going on, because he claims that if it is there he can cure it.

It is so easy to tell that the bb is not there if he can't tell. It is bad for his business.

I just want to remove everything that is about Finkels from this site. He does not deserve promotion.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

mar11 wrote:

I believe every one in here has had BB one point of their life, If the BB is gone I don't know.

When I was teen age I have been told that my breath stinks, but maybe it is gone, or I just want to believe that because it is good thing to belive that you do not have BB.

I will do a candid microphone test.
Mar11 it is important to tell us this, i mean Finkels reputation is on the line here. MAR ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS PRECISELY PLEASE!!!

Did somebody tell you you have bad breath in the past year.

Do you have problems getting laid

do people cough alot when speaking to you

do they cover their nose

do you have friends

do people talk to you without you starting conversation first

if so how long do they keep the conversation going

MAR THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE ANSWER ALL THOSE QUESTIONS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic