Your Email Address:

First Name:

To those with Sewer breath.. are these products bad?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

To those with Sewer breath.. are these products bad?

Post by mike987 »

I don't really think there's much truth in what I'm about to say, but recently I noticed that several daily products I use include something that could be intensifying my sewer breath..

.. What I'm going to present here is pure speculation, but on the front of that tube, it says:

"SULFUR RESOURCINOL ACNE MEDICATION"

.. I don't really have acne as most know it, but I used to have patches of mild acne on my chest, shoulders, and back. I put this all over those areas for.. hm.. probably over a year.. It cleared up and I rarely have to deal with a little bit on my shoulders or back every now and then.

My question is, could this product have somehow affected my body to have a sulfur smell? It says on the back "Do not use on large areas of the body" .... I would often cover my whole chest and shoulders in the stuff... I really should have heeded the warning.. but do you think there's any connection here? Maybe having used it every night for about a year, it built up in my body somehow and is haunting me to this day?

I don't use this very often anymore.. haven't in awhile.. but I have the sewer smell everyday.. Did the skin soak it up and now it's coming out from the inside of me, even after not using the product in a while?

It doesn't end there.. I started checking other products while in the shower... it appears that almost all body cleansing products.. even toothpaste includes ingredients starting or including "SULF" .. such as "Sodium Laureth Sulfate", "Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate", "Sodium Lauryl Sulfate" .. Do most of the products we use each day on our bodies include sulfur or some form of it?

That acne medication is "8% Sulfur"!

Needless to say, I'm not using this acne stuff anymore.. Next time I need soap or whatnot, I might try to find somehting that doesn't have 'Sulf-something' as an ingredient, though I'm probably exaggerating the possibility here.

It's just a thought that occurred to me that may have no validity to it at all.. opinions? thoughts? more products with sulfur in them?

:-k

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I just checked my shower gel and it got sodium laureth sulfate in it.
I did a lil research and i found out that the sulfate stuff can f**k up your hormones and your skin.

They put a lot of bad stuff in skin products and i red that your skin gets addictive to all of those stuff. If you stop using them your, skin can starts to feel dry and itchy.
I have noticed that !!!! Everytime i don´t use body lotion my skin gets dry and itchy an i ´ve been using body lotion my whole live i can´t go a day without using body lotion. I also red that if you wanna stop using those products with all the bad stuff in it, your skin will need a month to recover.

I´m gonna try to find naturel skin products
It may not cure my BB but i really don´t want all that stuff in my body.

:x :x Can´t believe they´re selling us all that stuff :x :x
me
Advanced

Post by me »

Well I used to use clearasil before my bb started. After 6 months I stopped using it because it was messing my skin up. My skin was dry and at some point it hurt. As u I also used it in my chest, but only a couple times, most of the time I used it in my face wich is what is made for lol. Anyway a couple months after I stopped using it is when I first started noticing the poop breath from my mouth and nose. Who knows maybe it is related, but it sounds unlikely.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic