Your Email Address:

First Name:

The future of this site

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

The future of this site

Post by Jimi Stein »

I was thinking for few days what is going on and stuff. I decided I need to change my behaviour. I just wanted to protect all of you against "halitomafia".

But something just changed in me. I mean I really dont know Bosy, she is old lady, maybe she really wanted to help. Or not. But I remember one woman a doctor years ago that was there for me and was really wonderful. She did all those researches liek liver ultrasound, blood, piss checkups, lungs checkup..., and ither usual tests and nothing was really wrong with me. But she stood there, she was available. She know how much I suffer because of this horrible affliction. My world was falling apar tback then, I was alone and freaking out. I could not cope with having bad breath. I was sad each day and I visitied her each week in general hospital, she was there for me, she did not judge me, she comforted me and I just remembered how much time that woman spend with me. Probaby 100 hours. She was over 40s, chubby woman but with so much heart and I was falling apart big time.

I just remembered it today and I am so grateful to her for her time and talking to me and stuff.

And another thing is I visited Katz site, and I saw a surprise. He offers 100 % money back guarantee. I though well something is moving along. Like I toldbefore he was really nice with me few years back, I visited him in office, he gave me a huuge bag of freebies, dont know why, but he did it.

Still I had sideeffects from that mouthwashes so I needed to stop using it. But at least he is doing 100 % money back.

Comparing to Richter from Profresh who still claims 99,9 % cure it is a step forward.

And if this woman wants to help she is welcomed, I mean the Bosy one. Threre is nothing wrong with dentures, I will have them in her age also so she is welcomed to post here.

I am done wihth criticizing, not sure if that is good or not, only time will tell.

So if there is an expert who is afraid to post he is welcomed from now on.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm glad to see the change of behaviour.

to be honest I was really doubting this sites future.. It may be the home for people with BB, but we're not going to get anywhere with bad attitudes.

If I were you, I would send Bosy a letter of apology. Explain your behavior and if you're serious about it, say you're sorry in the best way you can. She'll probably never come back but it'd be a nice gesture.. You said some pretty mean things #-o

Still, I am thankful and appreciate what you've done with this site and for us in the past. Please continue to support us. Thanks Jimi.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

You are just a big soft sweet teddy bear aren't you Jimi?

... Nah, don't lose too much of your edge. Your fiery personality gives this site a backbone. I don't want to see photos of you and Katz walking on the beach in the sunset now!
:shock:
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

I think you will find much more peace if you relaxed. Anger and extreme emotions never help my friend. They will only eat you up, drag you down, cloud your vision, and hit you hard.

OR
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hope ure "change" will last...and u will not just insult others anymore. Plus callin people names, putting non-funnypictures with their heads on the site is not just childish but also stupid, and then selling their products on the site. Which I have no problem with. But Think next time u post, not just post. I don't thik people here want a dictator. Why make enemies if people=doctors can be ure friend and maybe even help, And if anyone they will help, nobody here has the knowledge, just experimenting, with food and some pills they saw on some web page, where it said it is good for mouth and stuff... nobody takes this site seriously after reading the post u wrote about miss Bosy! (nnot just her) using cuss words and stuff. I really can not imagine someone who finished colleage reading stuff u and some others wrote on the site. I mean some level of behaviour should be established. This site I thought was about Bad breath, not about expressing anger etch....
As I said hope u will change, don't take this the wrong way, I congratiuted u many times, but sometimes u really must use common sense!
About the s*****e post I think everybody understood it. The point was other people to see how serious halitosis is! but u had to be wise guy and deleted it...anyway... as someone else said hope this topic isn't some announcement ure starting bussiness with Katz or Dailly or Bush O:)
But Give a chance to anyone who thinks he/she might help us....If Someone insulted me personally, he can forget about my help....
sean

Post by sean »

Glad to hear it Jimi. In the words of "Judge Judy" let us all put a period (full stop) here and move on. I love all you guys.

For the cure!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic