Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hi Guys,my story....so far.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dr3amboy
Total Newbie

Post by dr3amboy »

Archimonde wrote:I'm always amazed that some people with bb are able to have long term relationships. i don't know how they do it.
It's really not that bad. I've had long relationships before; 3-4 years long. I think some girls don't care as much about it as we think they do. If you can find on that does not get offended that much with BB, then you got a good one. I think for me, what works is my "don't care" attitude. I have this "don't care" attitude for most of the things in my life. If they see that you don't care about it, then they probabaly won't care so much about it also. However, if you are constantly depressed and worried about it, then they will do the same.

My first long relationship was with one the the hottest girls in my high school, we got together when I was in college. I didn't know much about my BB back then, in fact, I don't think I knew I had it, but looking back I know it was there. I know I was probably offending everyone that I passed by unlike right now, where I am taking a lot of precautions to reduce my offense. Still, she stayed with me for 3 years and I broke it off because I didn't want to move to San Diego.

Mr.Anon
Total Newbie

Post by Mr.Anon »

dr3amboy wrote:
Archimonde wrote:I'm always amazed that some people with bb are able to have long term relationships. i don't know how they do it.
It's really not that bad. I've had long relationships before; 3-4 years long. I think some girls don't care as much about it as we think they do. If you can find on that does not get offended that much with BB, then you got a good one. I think for me, what works is my "don't care" attitude. I have this "don't care" attitude for most of the things in my life. If they see that you don't care about it, then they probabaly won't care so much about it also. However, if you are constantly depressed and worried about it, then they will do the same.

My first long relationship was with one the the hottest girls in my high school, we got together when I was in college. I didn't know much about my BB back then, in fact, I don't think I knew I had it, but looking back I know it was there. I know I was probably offending everyone that I passed by unlike right now, where I am taking a lot of precautions to reduce my offense. Still, she stayed with me for 3 years and I broke it off because I didn't want to move to San Diego.

I Sort of have that dont care attitude sometimes and i try not to let it get me down,having a steady girl really has helped me,i've known my GF for a long time,15 years or more,so we have a history,we were schoolmates,and just kept in touch as friends at first!

I have never tried to pull in a nightclub,i couldnt stand the thought of rejection due to my BB,its funny but when i smell someones elses BB i think to myself for a second,phew,clean your teeth man,but of course he or she probably does.

To many it would appear that i'm not aware of my BB,because i try to live a normal life,but it really does inhibit you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic