THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hi Guys,my story....so far.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dr3amboy
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:42 pm

Post by dr3amboy »

Archimonde wrote:I'm always amazed that some people with bb are able to have long term relationships. i don't know how they do it.
It's really not that bad. I've had long relationships before; 3-4 years long. I think some girls don't care as much about it as we think they do. If you can find on that does not get offended that much with BB, then you got a good one. I think for me, what works is my "don't care" attitude. I have this "don't care" attitude for most of the things in my life. If they see that you don't care about it, then they probabaly won't care so much about it also. However, if you are constantly depressed and worried about it, then they will do the same.

My first long relationship was with one the the hottest girls in my high school, we got together when I was in college. I didn't know much about my BB back then, in fact, I don't think I knew I had it, but looking back I know it was there. I know I was probably offending everyone that I passed by unlike right now, where I am taking a lot of precautions to reduce my offense. Still, she stayed with me for 3 years and I broke it off because I didn't want to move to San Diego.
Mr.Anon
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by Mr.Anon »

dr3amboy wrote:
Archimonde wrote:I'm always amazed that some people with bb are able to have long term relationships. i don't know how they do it.
It's really not that bad. I've had long relationships before; 3-4 years long. I think some girls don't care as much about it as we think they do. If you can find on that does not get offended that much with BB, then you got a good one. I think for me, what works is my "don't care" attitude. I have this "don't care" attitude for most of the things in my life. If they see that you don't care about it, then they probabaly won't care so much about it also. However, if you are constantly depressed and worried about it, then they will do the same.

My first long relationship was with one the the hottest girls in my high school, we got together when I was in college. I didn't know much about my BB back then, in fact, I don't think I knew I had it, but looking back I know it was there. I know I was probably offending everyone that I passed by unlike right now, where I am taking a lot of precautions to reduce my offense. Still, she stayed with me for 3 years and I broke it off because I didn't want to move to San Diego.

I Sort of have that dont care attitude sometimes and i try not to let it get me down,having a steady girl really has helped me,i've known my GF for a long time,15 years or more,so we have a history,we were schoolmates,and just kept in touch as friends at first!

I have never tried to pull in a nightclub,i couldnt stand the thought of rejection due to my BB,its funny but when i smell someones elses BB i think to myself for a second,phew,clean your teeth man,but of course he or she probably does.

To many it would appear that i'm not aware of my BB,because i try to live a normal life,but it really does inhibit you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗