Your Email Address:

First Name:

250 herbs to cure halitosis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneway

250 herbs to cure halitosis?

Post by oneway »

This product claims to completely get rid of chronic halitosis as it contains 250 herbs to completely detox the body.

What do you guys think? Anyone tried it? Is it worth ordering 4 bottles? I must confess the "day in the life of" is what drew me to the following website.

http://www.herbalhealth123.com/Halitosis.html

yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

Why don`t you give it a shot oneway & let us know how it works out. I personally am done expeirmenting for the next couple of months. No BS, I spent about $3,000 in the past 5 months on crap to help improve my BB to no avail.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

holy moly that crap is expensive! $89 for one bottle. And they say you need 4 bottles to start off with.

what interested me is that they claim it is not a life time treatment, rather you take it for a certain amount of days and then thats it. I really am thinking about buying some.

hmmmmm
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

I'd be a skeptic myself. Why the hell does it have to have 250 herbs. Surely, if it was a case that this product helped, it would be because of one (hell, maybe 2) of these herbs...
oneway

Post by oneway »

Sadly yeagermeister, I cannot afford the treatment :(

Wonder why it is so horribly expensive though! it's made in Thailand somehwere, it ought to be cheaper!
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

baguio wrote:I'd be a skeptic myself. Why the hell does it have to have 250 herbs. Surely, if it was a case that this product helped, it would be because of one (hell, maybe 2) of these herbs...
OMG DIDNT YOU HEAR?!!?!11 TEH MORE HERBS THE BETTER BREATH YOU WILL HAEV!!1111 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those dumbasses will never stop playing with our pain.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Haha they must have misunderstood the point of having an FAQ:

http://www.herbalhealthcompany.com/faq.html

Questions but no answers :roll:

Avoid like the plague, I think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic