Your Email Address:

First Name:

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
maclean
Junior

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post by maclean »

This is a bloody joke iv been puting a date of for two months now and i look like a ****ing twat, I have just got smartmouth and it is a load of crap dont work at all i was thinking of just downing some bleach.i want to go out with this girl but soon she will be fed up with me keep saying im to busy this weekend its been going on for months now. there is no way i can tell her o sorry darling my breath is ****ing rank and there is nothing i can do to cure this its wrong and she shouldnt need that in her life.she is 32 a beautiful girl has her own place in brighton and wants me to stay the night what the ***k can one do. im coming to the point now if people even look at me in the wrong way im ready to kick the ***k out of them.27 and feel like my ****ing life is over what the ***k is this thing we have my god i could cry like a baby.

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Screw it, just go out with her. Do you see her or is this an internet thing?
destined

Post by destined »

I say go for it. Take a chance and see how she responds. It is obvious that she is really interested in you and may be willing to overlook your bb issue. But you will never know until you give her an honest chance. Maybe start slow by just going on a few dates and then work you way up to spending the night. She may appreciate you being a gentleman and may find you even more attractive than ever before.

I started dating my current boyfriend 5 months ago and the first time we met face-to-face I was so afraid of being rejected. Eventually, I figured I could not stall forever and realized that I needed to give him a chance to appreciate me for being me (bb and all). So far we are doing great and he does not appear to be influenced by my bb. But I would have never known how awesome we could be together if I did not give him or us a chance.

You are worthy of great things, but you have to believe it. So my advice to you is....GO FOR IT and see what happens. Expect good things to happen in your life and it may find you (if you let it). \:D/
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

thankyou destined you have been so nice to take time to reply like that and i think i will take your advice and just go for it.
thanatos i met her once but it was not just me and her. i will give it ago and see what happens. :?

thankyou very much
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

hi maclean,

i agree with destined, you need to go for it - nothing ventured nothing gained. If she responds badly then its her issue - its the same as beauty only being skin deep!

you go matey and get out there and get yourself some fun :-)

xx
destined

Post by destined »

You're welcome maclean.

Keep us posted and let us know what happens next. Keep the faith!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic