THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tyra Banks Show and Olenfia Video

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Tyra Banks Show and Olenfia Video

Post by Jimi Stein »

WOw I can not get it, YOu remember when that producer contacted us for Tyra show, she even registered on our site.

Not she does not reply to me at all. I just asked her isf she could give us that Olenfia Video if possible.

I haven't heard from her back.

I guess that show is only about money.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Producers = cuntz.

Is that Olenfia a member? Does she post here?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes that producer is a cunt

Olenfia is also a strange character, she read our board and she never posted here

WTF

She is a celebrity [-(
hand over mouth
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by hand over mouth »

Was this the chick that said she gargled with bleach? I remember seeing the previews, but I never caught the show.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗