Your Email Address:

First Name:

Which K12

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Bloorain wrote:Thanks for reply. If it works for me I wonder if I could take it to work and use it several times a day for full relief. I know this is a stupid question but do you HAVE TO stick to the twice a day rule?
i wondered that myself, but really morning and night should be plenty. it is better to start small and adjust as necessary. otherwise you'll never know the minimum repetitions you'll need to get through a day successfully.

sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Bloorain wrote:Sweets,

Did you notice right away this was working for you or did it take a couple of days for it to kick in?

Also you describe your odor as having a dead fish smell. Mine is more the methy mercantile and sometimes even fecal. In the beginning it was the rotten egg smell. I just wonder if how well it works depends on the source or type of odor one has.

Thanks for your reply in advance. Bloorain
it takes a few days to get the full effect. be diligent and don't steer from the regimen. when i did it was a disaster! my mouth was so dry and nasty.

i think you should be fine though because if i remember correctly bb bacteria tends to be streptoccocus type and K12 outcompetes and kills of other strep bacteria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic