THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

The good side of our website.

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

The good side of our website.

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well our site is online for 2 years I think .

Finally I feel like I am healing because of all wonderful people that are here. It is much easier cope with pain after hearing that I am not alone going on through this shit.

I am coming here almost every day and it helps. YOu are wonderful people and you are my real family.

Thank you for coming here and maintaining this community. I think we will reach something soon.

Jimi
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

Yeah Jimi when I have a little more money I want to make a donation. Having this site as a resource for information and emotional support has really made a positive impact on the quality of my life. And I believe by using some of the 'remedies' I've learned from this site I've at least managed to greatly reduce the range and nastiness of my BB. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗