Your Email Address:

First Name:

liver flush/cleanse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

liver flush/cleanse

Post by jess »

Hi Guys

I'd like to do a liver cleanse. I went on curezone and saw that they have many liver flush/cleanse recipes. I want to choose one that is effective but also safe. So if anyone of you have tried some before or have any useful information, please let me know. Thanks for your help.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I did

Try the one from Hulda Clark. And stick with it, it helps.

I gave up when I went on mostry raw food diet because I somehow did not feel I need it anymore.

It is safe and effective.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Thanks Jimi. I'll try that one as soon as possible. It seems to be effective for many people and relatively simple. I hope it works for me even if it's just a little bit.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Seems to me I am the only one doing liver flush here on this board from few 1000 people.

Dont know why, dont you guys want a cure??

It does not cost anything!!!

Yesterday it was my 6 th flush again and something in my liver moved, like a big stone, a clog, like before I already said I feel the problem is in my liver, because anytime my bb gets better I felt something was melting in my liver whan I was on raw diet, I was almost without bb (10 % left) after 6 month 100 Raw diet.

But I went back to cooked food and so my bb returned.

So yesterday something moved in my liver. I feel and I am almost sure that if I do liver flush few more times my bb will get less and less.

After that moved in my liver yesterday I felt liek in heaven , my mood changed, my body felt without pain, the yucky feeling in my throat is not strong, so I really think the liver flush is the cure.

I know somebody who was cure after few flushes. But probably we are more clogged and need 30 or more flushes. I am doing it every 2 weeks so I will report, but the feeling yesterday was ecstatic.

I really felt good and today still feel good.

I am telling you all the liver is the key and the liver clogging.
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

I was ready to do one several months ago, but for some reason this scares me. Jimi could u post the recipe u used?
john
Junior

Post by john »

ok, i will do a liver and galbladder flush soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic