Hi Guys
I'd like to do a liver cleanse. I went on curezone and saw that they have many liver flush/cleanse recipes. I want to choose one that is effective but also safe. So if anyone of you have tried some before or have any useful information, please let me know. Thanks for your help.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
liver flush/cleanse
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Seems to me I am the only one doing liver flush here on this board from few 1000 people.
Dont know why, dont you guys want a cure??
It does not cost anything!!!
Yesterday it was my 6 th flush again and something in my liver moved, like a big stone, a clog, like before I already said I feel the problem is in my liver, because anytime my bb gets better I felt something was melting in my liver whan I was on raw diet, I was almost without bb (10 % left) after 6 month 100 Raw diet.
But I went back to cooked food and so my bb returned.
So yesterday something moved in my liver. I feel and I am almost sure that if I do liver flush few more times my bb will get less and less.
After that moved in my liver yesterday I felt liek in heaven , my mood changed, my body felt without pain, the yucky feeling in my throat is not strong, so I really think the liver flush is the cure.
I know somebody who was cure after few flushes. But probably we are more clogged and need 30 or more flushes. I am doing it every 2 weeks so I will report, but the feeling yesterday was ecstatic.
I really felt good and today still feel good.
I am telling you all the liver is the key and the liver clogging.
Dont know why, dont you guys want a cure??
It does not cost anything!!!
Yesterday it was my 6 th flush again and something in my liver moved, like a big stone, a clog, like before I already said I feel the problem is in my liver, because anytime my bb gets better I felt something was melting in my liver whan I was on raw diet, I was almost without bb (10 % left) after 6 month 100 Raw diet.
But I went back to cooked food and so my bb returned.
So yesterday something moved in my liver. I feel and I am almost sure that if I do liver flush few more times my bb will get less and less.
After that moved in my liver yesterday I felt liek in heaven , my mood changed, my body felt without pain, the yucky feeling in my throat is not strong, so I really think the liver flush is the cure.
I know somebody who was cure after few flushes. But probably we are more clogged and need 30 or more flushes. I am doing it every 2 weeks so I will report, but the feeling yesterday was ecstatic.
I really felt good and today still feel good.
I am telling you all the liver is the key and the liver clogging.
-
yeagermeister
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.