THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sweets07 where are you?????
Sweets07 where are you?????
What ever happen with sweets07??
I am very much interested if K12 is still working for sweet's07
I am very much interested if K12 is still working for sweet's07
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Sweet's07 if you are mad at Jimi but still are reading this forum please post again and let us all know how are you doing with the k-12. So far I haven't spend that much on products but if this stuff works then I really would like to try it. On mother's day my son invited me to go with him to the youth group for a special session and I apologized and told him I couldn't go, he understood but I felt so awful and angry at this bb. These occasions are the ones that get me down. PLEASE COME BACK AND HELP US? and forgive Jimi.
sorry i haven't been on the site in awhile. i didn't see the point... but something told me to check the site again and here's this thread.. kinda strange...
anyway, it's not entirely true that my bb is "back." i am dependent on the k12 to live a normal life actually. i add it directly to my tongue a few times a day to keep the fish odor from returning. i don't do the yogurt thing or juice thing anymore. right now my breath according to my sense is fine. i do drink sprite a often to keep my mouth pH low. that's about it.
anyway, it's not entirely true that my bb is "back." i am dependent on the k12 to live a normal life actually. i add it directly to my tongue a few times a day to keep the fish odor from returning. i don't do the yogurt thing or juice thing anymore. right now my breath according to my sense is fine. i do drink sprite a often to keep my mouth pH low. that's about it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.