THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Deviated Septum.
Deviated Septum.
Well about two years ago (Summer 2004) I've got hit in the nose with a basketball while playing sports. This causes my septum in my nose to become misaligned. What does this have to do with bad breath? Well I think it has something to contribute to it. Before that I cannot remember having terrible bad breath as what I have now. It causes complete unbalanced sinus mucus accumulating on the tonsils. I've also smelled a bit of my own breath after I had felt the mucus go on my tonsils. So could this be a cause of a extreme bad breath? Ever since the incident I've had phlem accumulate a lot. Before this I was fine with talking to people and kissing girls... But now it's just terrble. I feel sad.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Hi
Welcome to our site. I think you do not have to worry about. I remember about a guy that had deviated septum and he had a CT scan done and the doctors saw an infection in sinuses. They operate him and the bad rebath was gone. He has a really bad bad breath and similar symptoms as you have. So ask yu doc to send you to CAT scan and check the sinuses.
It is very possible that you have an infection in sinuses and the pus is driping in your throat and creating this bad breath.
Welcome to our site. I think you do not have to worry about. I remember about a guy that had deviated septum and he had a CT scan done and the doctors saw an infection in sinuses. They operate him and the bad rebath was gone. He has a really bad bad breath and similar symptoms as you have. So ask yu doc to send you to CAT scan and check the sinuses.
It is very possible that you have an infection in sinuses and the pus is driping in your throat and creating this bad breath.
deviated septum
Hey!
I also have (had) deviated septum, don't know when I got it, but about 8 years ago I started to notice that my nose isn' straight, a year ago, had an operation on my nose to straighten it the septum, they did a good job, but still left side isn't copletly straight..
it doesn't notice alot, but still I thought they will make itperfect, but doctors here are kinda lame...so....
oo and had CT, didn't see anything special....
but my bad breath still persists....
well thats all for now....
ooo and I saw on one forum, that a woman had her tonsils removed, she said she doesn't have halitosis stones anymore, and debris on her tonque ...but still have bad breath...( this was that "tonsillektomie", she was operated, not with laser!so still don't know anyone who had laser operation..
bye
I also have (had) deviated septum, don't know when I got it, but about 8 years ago I started to notice that my nose isn' straight, a year ago, had an operation on my nose to straighten it the septum, they did a good job, but still left side isn't copletly straight..
it doesn't notice alot, but still I thought they will make itperfect, but doctors here are kinda lame...so....
oo and had CT, didn't see anything special....
but my bad breath still persists....
well thats all for now....
ooo and I saw on one forum, that a woman had her tonsils removed, she said she doesn't have halitosis stones anymore, and debris on her tonque ...but still have bad breath...( this was that "tonsillektomie", she was operated, not with laser!so still don't know anyone who had laser operation..
bye
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.