THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

After I eat dairy my wrists start to smell like sour milk..?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

After I eat dairy my wrists start to smell like sour milk..?

Post by Eric »

I've posted about this before, posting again to see if anyone has the same thing going on? It doesn't make any sense to me, but I'm not going crazy. I can thoroughly wash my hands, wrists, and forearm with soap and water then sniff each of those parts a minute later and my wrists seem to be secreting digested dairy stench. WTF?
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

I'm really not sure anymore. My breath has been so weird lately. Sometimes a lot worse and other times a lot better. I'm going to continue to cut back on excess proteins and keep a food log.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗