THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chronic Halitosis or not?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Drala
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Chronic Halitosis or not?

Post by Drala »

Hello.

My parents both have bad breath, sometimes. I asked 'em why and they say they're teeths are really bad. My mother for example have a crown and she says that all shit is there. I smelled her floss and it stinks. My father has a damaged tooth from playing hockey and so on. In their younger years I can't remember them having bad breath and this is going in periods. My father's breath can be fine for a month then start smelling again..

Is this chronic halitosis or what? I can't see the difference. ](*,)

Why I'm asking because I'm afraid I might get it. As far as I know I got fresh breath, my whole tongue is fresh pink and my teeths are fine. Sure, I've suffered from tonsil stones but they're coming very rarely and when they do I barely notice.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

You don't have bad breath? It sounds like they have normal breath.

Everyone has bad days, but chronic halitosis sufferers have bad lives.
Drala
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Drala »

thanatos wrote:You don't have bad breath? It sounds like they have normal breath.

Everyone has bad days, but chronic halitosis sufferers have bad lives.
Nah, I don't. I've actually going on therapy because I suffer from halitosphobia or whatever it's called. I'm afraid they have chronic halitosis and I'll be the next victim. :cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗