Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sharon/diet

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

Sharon/diet

Post by halihope »

Sharon
I believe you mention you are a vegetarian can you please let me know what kind of breakfast do you have as well as lunch and dinner. I want to try eating more veggies and less meat.

sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

Hi Halihope,
I'm sorry I'm not a vegetarian.I tried to be one, but I felt mentally exhausted which I can not afford because I'm a Phd student in science. I just try to eat more reasonably but actually I don't know if I'm on the right track.These are some foods in my mind would be not so bad for breath, at the same time not so without nutrition, taste is the last thing I consider.

in one period, I tried to eat as alkaline as possible:
breakfast- seaweed* soup(+spinach, a little salt, shallot), rice
lunch- brown rice, boiled watercress*, kale*, colored peppers...,one egg
dinner-? I eat what I want, because no need to face people later on
before bed time- a glass of fresh squeezed lemon* juice or alka-selter gold* water(for the potassium, which is very alkaline)
and I drink V8-low sodium vegetable juice, had a lot of mango, pineapple, papaya...

In another period, I eat more protein, and to balance, I just try to eat as much lettuce salad as possible. usually,
breakfast- oatmeal(regular), V8 low sodium, lettuce,
lunch- salad(lots of lettuce and carrots, spinach, bean curd, egg, salmon, chicken...+ apple cider vinaigrette), or stir-fried greens(cole,broccoli, kale...+minced garlic ), brown rice, quinoa...
dinner- flexible

I eat very little beef now, that I need to take iron supplement, and also omega-3 fat acid, and Vitamin B.

I think I need protein to maintain a stronger immunity, I still don't know how to make it balanced. I don't know if taking whey protein powder+iron+omega 3 fat acid instead of all other meat and egg will work.

Hope you can understand my poor English,
Best wishes
Sharon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic