Hi all,
I think I have figured out the reason for my terrible breath. Like many of you I have excellent dental hygiene. I woke up this morning with a terrible smell. Everytime I breathe out my nose I could smell it. I brushed and flossed, gargled but the smell was still there. I Figured it out. Stupid TONSIL STONES. I spat one out this morning and it was the same smell that came from my nose. The sad thing was that there seems to be more tonsil stones lodged somewhere that i could not see. OH MY God.
I need a tonsillectomy. I am positive this tonsillectomy will clear it up.
Please let me know if you have the same problem.
D.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do you suffer from Tonsil Stones
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.