THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION! YOU'VE GOT TO READ THIS!
-
Guest
I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION! YOU'VE GOT TO READ THIS!
Ok, so I have had bad breath from as far back as I can remember and it has only gotten worse over the years. It would be so bad that it could be smelled from several feet away, and if a person was sitting next to me they could smell my breath coming through my nose even with my mouth closed. I noticed that after I brushed my teeth with regular toothpaste it seemed like the smell was even worse. I've tried Smartmouth, BreathRx, tongue scrappers and all of that stuff but to no avail. Bad breath was ruining my life.Not long ago I heard someone say that they started brushing their teeth and tongue with Dove soap. Their results sounded too good to be true. I was not expecting this to be the soltution, but I figuered why not give it a shot and guess what....it really works! I did some research and as far as I can tell there are no harmful side effects associated with doing this. We all know that halitosis is caused by bacteria in the mouth...who would have thought that soap would be the solution. I hope this helps.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
Guest
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
I´m sure this is not a joke since we have past experiences with similar things and it seemed to work for a certain time....but if it will remain working over time and if it has sideeffects we canoot know....
Is the dove bar that claims to have 25% of moisturizing cream or something like that??
good luck!
Is the dove bar that claims to have 25% of moisturizing cream or something like that??
good luck!
I have also used BreathRx and Smartmouth products. Currently I buy both BreathRx and Smarthmouth toothpaste and use them both together to brush my teeth. I also use the Smartmouth mouthrinse afterwards....and have seemed to find some better results. Seems my breath will stay fresh alot longer using this combination. So far it has been good for about 2wks now....so maybe try mixing the two. Also, I have been really please because I've dealt with this BB for 9 yrs now and this seems to be the first time I'm finding relief that seems to last a little while. 
-
Hal_1t0515
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.