THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
fyi, you can indulge in sushi
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
fyi, you can indulge in sushi
I've had sushi every day in the last week and my breath doesn't stink too much. Usually, one portion of red meat will give me horrible shit breath for 2 days. I had 6 maki and 2 nigiri everyday. I think raw fish might be the protein of choice for bad breath sufferer.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.