Your Email Address:

First Name:

Let's all stay positive, focused and suport each other!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
XXdEaThBrEaThXX
Total Newbie

Let's all stay positive, focused and suport each other!

Post by XXdEaThBrEaThXX »

Collectively, we should all provide support to one another with regards to our current situation.
I sincerely hope that whatever harsh words (e.g "Your breath stinks") can be overlooked. As BB sufferers we need to develop an extremely thick skin to 'normal' people who are ignorant of this condition.
There's been a lot of negativity on the forums lately, we should build/make constructive comments to assist in alleviating our symptoms. Our focus should align towards being positive.
Together, we can pull each other through. I've been through it all, let me assure everyone s*****e is NOT the option.

For anyone feeling down, listen to some happy music to cheer yourself up. Alternatively, you can go for a jog, play some cards, rent a DVD etc. Do whatever makes you happy.

We only get one life, make the most of it.

faith59
Junior

Re: Let's all stay positive, focused and suport each other!

Post by faith59 »

XXdEaThBrEaThXX wrote:Collectively, we should all provide support to one another with regards to our current situation.
I sincerely hope that whatever harsh words (e.g "Your breath stinks") can be overlooked. As BB sufferers we need to develop an extremely thick skin to 'normal' people who are ignorant of this condition.
There's been a lot of negativity on the forums lately, we should build/make constructive comments to assist in alleviating our symptoms. Our focus should align towards being positive.
Together, we can pull each other through. I've been through it all, let me assure everyone s*****e is NOT the option.

For anyone feeling down, listen to some happy music to cheer yourself up. Alternatively, you can go for a jog, play some cards, rent a DVD etc. Do whatever makes you happy.

We only get one life, make the most of it.

Amen to that !!!!!!!!!! =D> =D>
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

A life with bad breath isn't a life, it's more like a death sentence and right now, we are doing time.
KP2008
Total Newbie

Post by KP2008 »

LMAO, I agree with u! There is abolutely no way of staying positive when your life is crumbling right before your very eyes. There is no way of staying positive when the things you would like to do the most you can't do, instead you watch other people enjoying the things you would like to experience. I can't recall how many times i've seen two people hugging and talking intimately. How do you think it makes me feel to know that i'll never be able to even stand ft away from a person and speak w/o him/her reacting negatively.
Archimonde wrote:A life with bad breath isn't a life, it's more like a death sentence and right now, we are doing time.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I'm going to try as hard as I can to make something beautiful out of my life, but if this BB is really going to hinder me and I see myself becoming old, lonely, and depressed I know what I'm doing. :cry:

Not that being old, lonely, or depressed is the end of the world, its just that I remember how much I used to love life when I was normal and can't really accept such a bleak fate.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic