Your Email Address:

First Name:

MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

Re: >.<

Post by jess »

Shekaib wrote: Recently I went to my dentist and finally told him about my bb problems and he pretty much shot me down saying there can't be anything done and to just 'cover it up.'

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to buy those 'cover up' solutions like therafresh and profresh because I know my bb isn't from my mouth. No matter how much I brush and floss my teeth, no matter what kind of toothpastes, tooth brushes, and rinses I try, the bb comes right back within 3-5 minutes.

Reading your posts, I'm 'inspired' to try this mms stuff. I really hope it works, or even helps a little. I'm tired of staying away from people and wasting money on gum just to cover it gahhhhhhhhhhh
Hi Shekaib and welcome to the site. Isn't it a shame that in the year 2008 dentists and doctors still have no clues on how to help people with bad breath.........???
Anyways the mms is worth a shot and if you decide to try it, let us know how it's working for you. Good luck to you.

To Snobuni:
I'm glad you're finding the mms helping. I got to 15 drops couple days ago, was fine with it for a day a two but noticed that I was getting nauseous more and more often so I drop back to 10 drops 3x a day now. I'm gonna stay on this dose for a few days and then work my way up slowly. I'm still getting good result from the mms. I'm not cured yet but it's still working for me.
And regarding the antibacterial products I've stopped those quite a while ago.

To Vickster:
I'm sorry you had a tough weekend. Just go slow with it and try not to take it on an empty stomach.

To Girlie Girl: Last week I did noticed a whiff of chlorine smell on me too, but not on my breath necessarily. Don't know if that means anything.... I hope you receive your stuff soon so you can try it and see if it works for you.

girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Snobuni:

No I will not use any antibacterial products. I think they kill the good bacteria along with the bad and then the good bacteria don't have a chance to survive and re-colonize.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hey Guys,

What kind of toothpaste/mouthwashes do you use? I'm going to stop my antibacterial products at the weekend and see if it makes a difference. It's a bit of a scary prospect as I haven't had a day without some sort of antibacterial mouthwash/toothpaste for about 20 years!! Does hydrogen peroxide count as an antibacterial? I know it's a strong acid, so I suppose it must kill all types of bacteria.

I'm being quite careful with increasing the number of drops this week (got to drive my boyfriend to hospital every day and can't afford to be chucking up or feeling queasy!) I'm going to stay a few days at each dose, before increasing it again.

I'm up to 7 drops today, it's still definately having some sort of a positive effect, big decrease in morning breath, neutral taste in my mouth (don't remember the last time I didn't have a permanently bitter or sour taste in my mouth!) I'm not sure how my breath is to others, but the bad taste has definately gone for the most part of the day. \:D/
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Snobuni,

I am still waiting for mine to arrive and I think I will do the same as you...space it out and take it slow. What are the reactions from your boyfriend? Do you find he is responding differently? Are you rinsing your mouth with it also? I think we should start some poll on this product. Not sure how to do that, but will look into it. I will try to start posting my situation when I start taking it. Great news for you--glad it's working!
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Girlie Girl,

I'll be really interested to hear if it's working for you too once you start taking it. I wouldn't say my bb has gone, but as I said, my taste has improved so, hopefully, my bb has too.

I can't ask my boyfriend to tell me if there's an improvement cos he's never been able to smell my bb!! Even when we first met, his friend's would be offering me gum and telling me I stunk and he really couldn't smell anything!! It's funny how some people are like that...

I've been drinking the mms and brushing my tongue and teeth with it, then rinsing. It seems to work better for me when I do that, but this week I've been brushing and rinsing and not taking the drops til after lunch, and this hasn't worked as well as I eventually have a slight bad taste after eating, but still not as bad as it was before I started taking the mms.

Sorry to ask you this again, but what kind of toothpaste and mouthwash do you use, as I'm going to stop using antibacterial stuff at the weekend. :lol:
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Snobuni,

I use regualr "crest" now. I used to use the other stuff, but didn't notice a difference for long, so I went back to regular toothpaste. I hope to receive my MMS today and start on it. I will let you know my outcome. Good luck with you.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

I was wondering what people think about using mms as a nasal irrigation. Even though the bad taste in my mouth has improved, I'm still smelling mothballs when I smell a strong smell like perfume or diesel fumes. I'm not sure if I'm smelling my breath from my nose or mouth though.

I read on a website that it can be used for nasal irrigation, has anyone tried this/is planning on trying it?

I'l do a bit more searching on the net and give it a go anyway. :-k

Girlie girl,

I've not voted on your poll yet cos I'm not entirely sure how well the mms is working and whether it might get better when I increase the number of drops.

Glad to hear your mms has finally arrived though, good luck with it and post your thoughts soon. :)
JZ
Junior

Post by JZ »

Is MMS a cure for halitosis ?
The cause of halitosis is the production of volatile sulphur compounds (VSC) by anaerobic bacteria at the back of the tongue. (gases: H2S, CH3SH, (CH3)2S, CH3-S-S-CH3)
There are about 80 kinds of bacteria who can live at the back of the tongue and can produce H2S. And there are at least 25 kinds of bacteria that can produce CH3SH.
The next list of bacteria are some of the bacteria that produce VSC gases:

- Porphyromonas gingivalis
- Prevotella intermedia
- Prevotella loescheii
- Peptostreptococcus micros
- Bacteroides forsythus
- Treponema denticola
- Eubacterium
- Fusobacterium

This are the most active bacteria that produce VSC's out of endosperm in tests.

IS MMS (ClO2) ACTIVE AGAINST THESE BACTERIA ?

More about MMS and ClO2 on:
http://mmssupersite.com/MMS-book1.pdf
http://www.sabretechservices.com/clo2/chemistry.asp
Last edited by JZ on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hi everyone,

I've been reading a bit online about mms today so I thought I'd post some new info (new to me at least!!) I don't know if you all know this already, but if you take the mms less than 4 hours before or less than 4 hours after eating meat protein it will stop it working. You all probably know about the vitamin c thing, but the same goes for that too.

Hope it's going well. ;)
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

I did it! I placed my order for mms, wish me luck! I will keep everyone updated as soon as I get it. Listen I will try anything, I have suffered so long, what is one more product!
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Exactly!

Good luck!! :D
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

hi guys, so I have used mms for 2 days now, arrived on saturday. I took 1 drop on the first day mixed with 5 drops activator and moved to 5 drops today with 25 drops activator. Now I have mentioned a few times that I have lived with bb close to 30 years now. I have come to the acceptance that I may never get cured fully. After so many disappointments, it is hard to trust and hope. The only prayer I really have is that my children never suffer from it if I ever have any.
The only thing I can say about the mms is that it felt cleansing going down my throat. LOL!! Also living with bb for so long I have all types of tastes in my mouth ex. bitter, fecal, yogurty, metallic, mothball, socks, shoes, you name it. What I noticed so far is that mms has decreased one taste or another but not others. May take atleast 2 weeks of use and at max drops I can take. Who knows!
Again I have only used for 2 days so I will keep giving updates if I start noticing more changes.
VICKSTER
Advanced

MMS

Post by VICKSTER »

Jess,
Just wondered how it is going with the MMS? Are you taking 10 drops 3X's a day as you stated or did you change that? I had to cut back to 10 drops 2X's aday. Hope it still works. Iam geeting nervous about mineral depletion , etc. Also I read you need to eat alot of EFA's. I am so thirsty all the time . This is so spooky.... not really knowing btu having a good BB result. How have yoiur reactions been. Mine are pretty good. Have you hreard from Snobuni ? I wonder if she is ok. WB. VICKSTER
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hi Vickster. Yes I'm still on 10 drops 3x a day. So far I'm still not cured yet, but I'm still having pretty good result from the mms (less reactions, less bad taste), so I'm grateful for that. One thing I notice is when I use the mms as a mouthrinse I get some sensitivity in my teeth now. But it goes away after I drink or chew on something though. I have to look more into mineral depletion with the mms, don't know too much about that. I think Snobumi was having good results too, hope it's still working for her.
BTW do you notice any sensitivity in your teeth too?
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hi Jess and Vickster,

I'm still taking the mms, I'm up to 10 drops twice a day now, and I'm going to keep going up to 15, but so far I haven't had any diarrohea or nausea, which seems a bit strange.

I still think it's improved my bb but hasn't cured it. I'm not sure how well it's working, my mouth feels alot cleaner, even after eating, but I'm still getting strong whiffs of mothballs now and again, so I'm wondering if that's coming from my sinuses or stomach and the mms isn't having an effect on whatever is causing this (haven't been brave enough to try it as a nasal irrigation).

I've not heard about the possibility of mineral depletion, but I think once we're on the maintainence dose, once a day, taking a multivitamin and vit c won't be a problem.

You both said you think it's still working, are you judging this by other people's reactions? Are either of you still getting moments when you smell your bb like me? I'm going to try eating a more healthy diet this week as I've noticed that my breath is worse in the morning, even with the mms, if I've had dairy the night before.

Anyway, I'm going to keep going with it as it is helping, I'm just not sure how much. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic