THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Any connection between underweight and bad breath?

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Any connection between underweight and bad breath?

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi all,

I am really wondering if there is any connection between underweight and bad breath?

I recently found out that I was severly underweight for my height using BMI. I remember doctors telling me in the past on several occasions that I was underweight. They even wondered if I had an eating disorder.

I used to miss breakfast and lunch on some ocassions but that was because I was too busy working. I surely do not have any eating disorder.

I recently heard someone saying to someone behind my back that I might be on drugs because of my lack of weight and small frame. WOW!!! LOL!!! I dont even smoke nor do I take or have taken any drugs.

Maybe I should start smoking cigarrettes. May the smoke might kill some of the odour.

Anyways, back to original question. Any connection between underweight and bad breath? If you know, please let me know.

D
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗