THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Portable Halimeter
-
frustrated
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 pm
Portable Halimeter
I was wondering if anyones ever heard of Seju Kiss Me Meter. Its basically a portable device that allows you to test your breath to see how offensive it is. Personally I feel that this would be very beneficial especially in a social setting.
http://www.safe-drive.com/eng/menu2_5.htm
http://www.safe-drive.com/eng/menu2_5.htm
Hahahaha, nice one Busted.We are also afraid that the meter will reach a number which the meter cannot handle and explode.
Seriously like I need some ridiculous machine re-enforcing my paranoia.
The only value I could see from using one of these would be to gauge how quickly your breath turns to shit after brushing/eating, etc.
And I would rather have a professional one than some dinky piece of crap that probably isn't accurate anyway.
Seju Kiss-Me Meter Breath Odor Detector
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001713VCU
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001713VCU
Unfortunately, I don't. I usually ask my parents but I am currently working away from home. I'll go home in a few months and will see how accurate it is.
This halimeter tells me I have good breath in the morning but bad breadth after food. My PND occurs after I wake up so it makes sense.
It's quite cheap so you guys should get one. This shit can be depressing. If you constantly have bad breadth, this device is just a reminder that you have bad breadth.
This halimeter tells me I have good breath in the morning but bad breadth after food. My PND occurs after I wake up so it makes sense.
It's quite cheap so you guys should get one. This shit can be depressing. If you constantly have bad breadth, this device is just a reminder that you have bad breadth.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.