THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

wow...i mean wow.

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
daveparker
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am

wow...i mean wow.

Post by daveparker »

so at work i saw this one girl, maybe in her mid teens, had really yellow teeth, and i could see the plaque all built up on them, and guess what, no bb, i've seen others with literally visibly decaying teeth and with no bad breath, almost no one in my family brushes at night and they have no bb, and here i am brushing/flossing/all the crap i do every morning and every night, and i still have stink breath. ](*,) I'm tired of talking to people and seeing the smile disappear from their faces and a sort of surprised weird kind of look replace it....im so screwed... :cry: :-({|=
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Daveparker,

Well. I so agree with you on this. If you brush/floss/scrape/gargle. Then it might be your tonsils do you still have them. I am so in the same boat as you. Nothing works for me but I know why. My tonsils. I used to think that maybe I am not gargling the correct way. But turns out nothing helps.

Drastic
daveparker
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am

Post by daveparker »

Yeah, I'm going to a dentist soon, just to be 100% sure it's nothing from my gums or teeth, idk it feels like it's coming from my teeth in the back, than to my regular doctor to get a referral to an ent.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗