Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kiss Me Bad Breath Detector Report

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hank
Junior

Kiss Me Bad Breath Detector Report

Post by Hank »

I think at least one other member of this forum bought this device but I don't think anyone has reported any results, so here goes... I bought this for about $30 and it's a very simple little electronic device that you turn on, blow into, and it has 5 readings for levels of bb. After experiementing with the device for the last few days, I have a few obervations but really didn't learn anything new: (1) The device bb reading was instantly worse after consuming alcohol, (2) Probably within 10 minutes of doing my morning routine (MMS rinse, salt water rinse, regular brushing), bb returned; but for a very brief period, the device detected no bb, (3) Consuming soda didn't seem to make bb any worse, (4) Generally speaking, bb got worse (as per the device) after eating anything (like soup, sandwich, pasta, normal stuff).

My normal reading is between average and poor. Rarely does it read as extreme good or bad except for after consuming alcohol (but then again the device is made to detect alcohol smell which I don't think is all that offensive on its own).

The device measures among other things the "rotten egg smell" caused by sulphur hydrogen and methyl mercaptan.

Bottom line, I generally don't recommend anyone get this device because you really don't learn anything new. But personally I'm happy to have it just to experiment with. And at the very least, everything else being equal, I can get a relative good/bad bb reading any time. And also, every reading I've taken, I've never scored a Good rating, which is just a motivator for me to take this problem more seriously by being more consistent in my diet, taking supplements, etc. The other last think I've learned is now I'm thinking my bb problem mostly exists in the mouth/back of tongue. Gotta get these VSCs under control. I still intend to continue with probiotics and colostrum and will maybe add olive leaf extract, but haven't seen any success in about the last 2-3 weeks since I started taking these supplements.

asd
Master

Post by asd »

I am interested in this product. How does it get delivered? I have a shared post box and dont want some blatent parcel with bad breath detector on it though x
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

For me, it came in a relatively small envelope (maybe 6" by 8") which is marked Amazon.com with nothing that would indicate what it is. Most folks would just think it's a book. By the way, I just took a reading... On a scale of 1 to 5, I was 5 (worst). Most of the day, I was at a 3. It's end of day and I'm tired from work and hungry. So maybe that's affecting things.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Sounds like am interesting device nonetheless. It at least confirms things on a scale, for example how long would it take to go from 5 to 3 and what would expediate the process. Drinking water? what does it read if you chew a piece of gum during a 4? Would it read the gum as a positive or negative change? Chew a piece of garlic. How long would it read a 5? Days?
Artery
Total Newbie

Post by Artery »

This device is a total waste of money even though its cheap. It will just make you more paranoid than you already are. And its readings are FALSE. Ive got one also and tested it on at least 5 people who did not have BB including myself and 4 people had 2-3 points and only one according to the device had fresh breath (1 point). 1 point is fresh breath and 4 is supposed to be dragon breath.
Total BS. Dont waste your money.
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

i have a BB detector built in...my finger. Swipe my tongue with finger, let dry, sniff.
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

jeez same here, only takes 10 mins or less to come back.

did you try taking a reading after 1 min, or 5 mins?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic