ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO OTHER PEOPLE REACTIONS...MAKE HAVING BB HARDER TO DEAL WITH...I NOTICE WHEN I DON'T PAY PEOPLE ANY MIND THAT I'M MUCH BETTER AND NOT DEPRESSED AT ALL...IF I KEEP THINKING BOUT MY PROBLEM..I GET DEPRESSED AND CAN'T ENJOY LIFE...I LOST WEIGHT THINKING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE REACTIONS...
I CAME TOTHE CONCLUSION..THAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BB...TOO BAD...CUZ I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..TIL I DO FIND A CURE..AND U DON'T HAVE TO BE AROUND ME...THATS ALL
AM I THE ONLY THAT FEELS THIS WAY?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Fustration
I agree with both points: that it's easier when you don't notice/pay attention to the reaction and that it makes one feel better just to accept it.
Regarding the second point, there's a lot of truth behind it. We didn't choose this -- it's nothing we're doing wrong -- it's not bad hygiene or a lack of trying to smell nice. It's somewhat comforting to realize that this is just bad luck and it does not reflect badly on who we are as individuals. While most people do not understand this, we know the truth.
So we need to get past the denial (it's people's allergies; their nose itches), the anger (why me?), and the other stages to try to get to acceptance as soon as possible. Accepting bad breath (and in doing so not feeling as depressed) is probably the least painful way of living with it.
Regarding the second point, there's a lot of truth behind it. We didn't choose this -- it's nothing we're doing wrong -- it's not bad hygiene or a lack of trying to smell nice. It's somewhat comforting to realize that this is just bad luck and it does not reflect badly on who we are as individuals. While most people do not understand this, we know the truth.
So we need to get past the denial (it's people's allergies; their nose itches), the anger (why me?), and the other stages to try to get to acceptance as soon as possible. Accepting bad breath (and in doing so not feeling as depressed) is probably the least painful way of living with it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.