Your Email Address:

First Name:

CHINESE HERBS

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
katie
Junior

CHINESE HERBS

Post by katie »

Just posting the names of the Chinese herbs i was prescribed, as requested during our Sunday chat. They are for treating the condtition in chinese medical terms of heat in the liver which causes imbalance all over the body. In western terms he was saying that the root cause appears to be that my hormonal system is off balance:
Baifeng Wan (50 twice a day but none during menstruation)
Jia Wei Xiaoyaowan (8 3 times daliy)
They are working quite well for me so far so good but only on them since last fri. I would be very reluctant to say they are a cure as up to now the bb has ALWAYs come back. So I will know better after a couple of weeks. Dont rush out and buy them!

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Thanks Katie

--btw,
does anyone recognise these symptoms?

> > >
> > > If you are carnitine deficient you may;
> > >
> > >-be lethargic/very tired
> > >-have muscle weakness
> > >-fatigue
> > >-have your extremities; arms/legs fall asleep
> > >-crave sugar
> > >-find it difficult to get out of bed
> > >-become increasingly tired if fasting or avoiding carbohydrates
> > >

That's lifted from the Yahoo bodyodorgroup and
I certainly suffer from some of those (fatigue/arms legs asleep/sugar)
though they are quite general I guess... anyway - does anyone know
anything about carnitine deficiency?

/Karl ](*,)
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

Those are very common chinese herbs. Whenever you go to see Chinese herb doctors about bb, they will only say its come from the heat of your body, like liver and stomach. Its one of the reason you got temporarily bb but not chronic one. I've spent a lot of money on these junk doctors hope the one you see is a good one.
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

very interesting to see your doctor gives you Baifeng Wan for curing bb. Very innovative indeed.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Re: CHINESE HERBS

Post by waitingforrelief »

katie wrote:Just posting the names of the Chinese herbs i was prescribed, as requested during our Sunday chat. They are for treating the condtition in chinese medical terms of heat in the liver which causes imbalance all over the body. In western terms he was saying that the root cause appears to be that my hormonal system is off balance:
Baifeng Wan (50 twice a day but none during menstruation)
Jia Wei Xiaoyaowan (8 3 times daliy)
They are working quite well for me so far so good but only on them since last fri. I would be very reluctant to say they are a cure as up to now the bb has ALWAYs come back. So I will know better after a couple of weeks. Dont rush out and buy them!
hi katie - just wondering if those chinese herbs worked for you.... it'd be great if you could report back. thanks.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

I am teaking two of them.

I let you know the results at the end of the week
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

thanks, KL. good luck with it.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

so, KL, how did the chinese herbs work? could you give us an update?
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

waitingforrelief

I have minor improvement on my breath. I think it is better, But I am still having bad breath. I have to say I went last Monday to the dentist, I broke one of teeth , This was my first visit to that dentist, it was an urgent. I told her that I apology for the bad breath, I have chronic had breath a no doctor has found the cure. She had mask when we were talking, she took it off, and ask the assistant if she smelled bad breath, both said no. She asked how do you know you have bad breath and I said People reaction, it is very clear, a lot of people have told me so. She said I am feeling I have two masks right now, because I do not smell bath breath, She said I have smelled bad breath with two mask. At the end she said all of us have bad breath, your mouth does not have indication of bad breath.

I was shocked; Three months ago I saw I had the worse chronic bad breath in the world. I can see the people reaction, I have to say not as bad and intense like used to, but still.

This is what I use.
- Tung Brush. (Three times a day)
- Drymouth toothpaste (I have the worse dry mouth in the world, I can not talk for 3 minute my mouth dries). I still have drymouth.
- Proheatlh Crest mouthwash
- Two Chinese Herbs (one in morning and one at noon)
- Sometime alternate mouthwash with Peroxyl,

I chew Gum every single while I am awake and drink a lot of water.

But I believe I still have chronic breath
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Can you give us the names of the chinese herbs KL.
Thx
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

Hey folks,
Sorry havent posted in a while. IId forgotten that Id never reported back on this thread but as predicted the chinese herbs didnt work for very long. Back to square one as usual. I've also tried Vit Bs, folic acid, evening primrose, and watercress as recommended by a kinesiologist and no improvement that lasts anyway. He claims that I have difficulty with the methylation of oestrogen, which is some part of the breakdown of the oestrogen...I dont fully understand it... but anyway hormone imbalances like that have been known to affect the mucous membranes. These supplements seemed to regulate my menstrual cycle back to 28 days temporarily but now its gone to almost 40 days this month so looks like my hormones are all over the place again. Not sure if there's any connection with bb though.
K
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic