Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Overlooked post

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master

An Overlooked post

Post by asd »

This link was posted on the acute halitosis section, it has been overlooked.
http://www.periodontaldiseasetreatmentguide.com/

The links are not even trying to sell anything, they are just advice on how to pick things up.
Seriously consider what has been said on this website, they are not selling anything, what do they to gain from it? Nothing in my opinion.
I will personally be doing it as I think my gums are not in perfect health. I don't trust dentists for shit, they want you to have gum disease so they can clean the tartar up for you and charge you for it.

Say what you want, but I will be surprised if anyone can criticize the reliabilty of this site.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Very Interesting, if some people have a situation like this where the gums are in a perpetual state of attack in this way, setting up a situation that might be responsible for causing BB. A simple treatment well worth trying.

There's a thread on here somewhere where a person used metronidazole who suspected his gums might be behind it, who cured his BB. It might also be the reason why helicobacter therapy has reportedly cured some cases of CH.
OdourFree
Junior

Post by OdourFree »

I think you're right 'asd' it looks like a genuine, straight-forward site. Just offering advice and tips on what can be done to kill the bacteria under the gum line. This is a 'class 1' statement from the site:
"Unfortunately, implementation of this highly effective protocol is not a big money-maker. Periodically performing rootplaning and periodontal surgery is far more financially lucrative. This author feels that professional ignorance of recommended treatment guidelines and failure to provide treatment which effectively addresses the root causes of the disease is inexcusable".

I am certainly going to try out this remedy once I buy an irrigator because I now strongly believe that my teeth/gums are at the root of my bb problem, despite being made to sound like an 'idiot' by my previous dentists for even suggesting it. At last I've found a dentist who is prepared to listen because he knows that his patients know their teeth better than anyone else (and the fact that I go on and on about my bb and I know it's doing his head in) :lol: I'm going to do this protocol without the antibiotics because i've taken enough to know that they don't work for me, and I need to give my system a rest.

'halitosisux' the link you posted http://cureyourbadbreath.com/ is also an excellent site for suffers, who are 'chasing their tails', to get the facts on the known causes of bb.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Thanks for the info. I've started adding 10 drops of grapefruit seed extract to my waterpik solution. I use it once a day in the morning. The stuff is really bitter, but it is supposed to be non-toxic. It seems to be helping. Maybe my problem has been gum disease all along. ](*,)

I've been using a waterpik for years with just warm water or sometimes adding mouthwash. I never thought of adding an anti-bacterial agent to the water before. GSE is a powerful antiobiotic.
Needsbbmiracle

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

What is waterpik?
asd
Master

Post by asd »

a waterpik is a device that shoots water out the end basicly. You can fill it with whatever you want, and aim a jet of the solution whereever you want it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic