THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Strict diet.....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Vivian
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by Vivian »

Thanks for the help Fedenon, but I am no longer on this diet.

I never went back after the holidays and I'm under the impression this diet really won't reslove my issue. It's more of being careful of eathing certain foods that causes the bacteria/VSC's to act up.

I pretty much eat what I want and I'm hoping with and up coming wisdom tooth extraction appt. that will be my savior. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗