Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fangocur - comments pleeeeeeeease!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Charley
Junior

Fangocur - comments pleeeeeeeease!

Post by Charley »

i loathe to mention new things in fear of advertising crappy products - but in this perpetual search just wondered if anyone else has seen it and has any thoughts on it?

http://www.fangocur.com/index.php?inter ... nostromo=0

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Hi Charley,

Thank you very much for the information. I found it very helpful because around a month ago I bought a gallon of aloe vera juice which had a lot of minerals, It reduced my bb, helped heal digestive system, and also helped in bowel movements, so this looks like something similar to aloe vera juice. I'm posting your page again here so that its easier for ppl to read it O:)

"How does the Mineral Drink work to fight bad breath?

The Mineral Drink MICRO is both anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory so it eliminates bacteria in the mouth and throat and inhibits inflammation (e.g. gum inflammation) – that promotes healing. The Mineral Drink MICRO also absorbs the foul smelling waste products in the digestive tract so they can be passed naturally in the stool.

Use the Mineral Drink MICRO both to quickly and dependably eliminate bad breath now and prevent it from recurring in the future.

How does the Mineral Drink MICRO prevent bad breath?

The Mineral Drink MICRO is more than a proven way to eliminate acute bad breath. it normalises the entire digestive sytstem, preventing bad breath from recurring in the future. Through improved digestion and a healthier environment in the mouth and throat, the Mineral Drink MICRO addresses the deeper causes of bad breath.

The fangocur Mineral Drink MICRO:

is a pure and all-natural product (with highly effective fango healing clay)
contains no chemical additives (no side effects)
has been recognise for its effectiveness in university research
Thanks to it's natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, it effectively eliminates bacteria in the mouth and throat as well as promoting healing (e.g. of gum inflammation).

Large quantities of foul smelling metabolic waste products are absorbed and passed naturally in the stool.
The environment of the mouth, throat and digestive tract is regenerated, promoting overall health.

That's how you get rid of bad breath for good! "
Last edited by wnaysha on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This is it people - the answer everyone has been looking for. Wnaysha made her "common sense cure" using aloe vera and mineral and healed her digestive system and bowel movements, but no one believed it could really be that simple.

BUT now we have FANGOCUR mineral drink MICRO

AND it appears wnaysha knew it all along!

Through improved digestion and a healthier environment in the mouth and throat, the Mineral Drink MICRO addresses the deeper causes of bad breath. It ELIMINATES bacteria in the mouth and thoat!
wnaysha wrote:I kind of feel like ur one of those that hide the truth from ppl, i'm sorry i'm not trying to be mean or anythng, It feels like as if ur one of those therabreath members that are here to distract everyone from finding the true cure.

I mean why would u come back n ans question when ur already cured?????? this is fd up. I'm just really sorry but I kind of don't trust u anymore. can't believe this site is polluted just like other sites!
Its such a miracle that you are still around helping others wnaysha.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux,

FIRST of ALL I think you should read your comment AGAIN, cz it totally does NOT make any sense wHatSoEvEr! Second, once you put a lil pressure on ur tiny head and learn how to communicate then come n talk to someone like me, otherwise keep talking to urself.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

aloe wnaysha im sry bcz i dnt make for sumthin or wateva.
tyvm tbh i prbly sed confuzin bowels shyt omg wtf lol.
jtluk idwiw idw n idk w/coca cola.
BTW i nxt txt clrly nxt txt 4DEF!
If u bbl or gtg i bbs cz 4u luv ya.
imho constipation gtg 4 bb ur rite.
nm ur msg was np ttyl.
plz 4giv we r bffl. ttfn cya l8tr m8.
txt bck 2moro w/np xx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic