THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What are your ambitions in life?
What are your ambitions in life?
And would you do it when you're finally free of bb.
I remember someone mentioned that if she were free of bb, she would try to have a kid. This actually brings tears to my eyes. wow.
I remember someone mentioned that if she were free of bb, she would try to have a kid. This actually brings tears to my eyes. wow.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
me new account
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 pm
If I ever get cured I'm gonna live my life to the fullest. I will go back to college wich I have recently drop out of due to BB and also will get a better job. I will get rid of cable tv, internet and all the things that motivate you to stay home instead of living your life outside the cave wich is where is supposed to be lived. I will be as social as I can be and live every day like is the last. 
Hmm...What I would do if my nasal odor went away?
Well, first, I wouldn't give a Sh*t about what ppl thought about me anymore and I would have a lot of confidence
I would always be grateful for the opportunity to live my life to the fullest...
Most importantly,
I would focus more in class and become a better student...
Well, first, I wouldn't give a Sh*t about what ppl thought about me anymore and I would have a lot of confidence
I would always be grateful for the opportunity to live my life to the fullest...
Most importantly,
I would focus more in class and become a better student...
Well i try not to let bb get in my way and for the most part it doesnt.... but
If i had no bb/nasel smell i would love to laugh close to peoples faces and express my self like i really want to without having to worry about them smelling my breath. I also wouldnt want to be wondering if they touched their nose because of my smell .
I think i would try to talk to way more girls and actually decide to have a gf so that i can do all the normal things w her like rest of the guys (kissing/cuddling and ofcourse sex)
If i had no bb/nasel smell i would love to laugh close to peoples faces and express my self like i really want to without having to worry about them smelling my breath. I also wouldnt want to be wondering if they touched their nose because of my smell .
I think i would try to talk to way more girls and actually decide to have a gf so that i can do all the normal things w her like rest of the guys (kissing/cuddling and ofcourse sex)
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.