Your Email Address:

First Name:

General Update

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Hank
Junior

General Update

Post by Hank »

Hello fellow bb sufferers,

Was reviewing some recent posts and decided just to check in. By some miracle, I'm still dating a gorgeous girl. The bb problem is obviously affecting her (from her reactions), but somehow she's coping. The other nite, she looked in my glove box and found some mints named "Breath Rx." And she's a physician so she quipped, "Do you need a prescription?" And I said, "Yeah, probably." In my mind I was thinking "Yeah, most definitely." It's been about 8 weeks of dating so she knows by now the problem isn't transient. Part of me wants to open up since she's a doc and seems pretty objective about health issues. Maybe she could add some perspective, but who wants to put that out there?? Then again, it's already out there anyway, isn't it? Also spent a week on vacation visiting family and friends, and couldn't muster the courage to open up about the problem, even though I saw their reactions. What a ****ing shitty curse this is!!!! Otherwise, I'm getting along okay I guess but this problem dominates my thoughts. Gonna try to change diet and come up with a routine/regimen and just try to stick with it since I'm thinking more long term in terms of solutions. Anyway all, hang in there and I will too.

Hank

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

there's a guy on the french forum who tells the women he dates that he has BB and can't help it. He tells em on the 1st date! Apparently, they appreciate the honesty.
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

Arch,

Appeciate the comment man. Probably if I tell just one person it will get easier for me. Funny how there's such an embarrassment with this problem that nobody wants to say anything. How did our society evolve to this point regarding this issue?? I blame the bb marketing machine.

Hank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic