Your Email Address:

First Name:

fenugreek tea solution

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sally

fenugreek tea solution

Post by Sally »

Hi guys,
has anyone ever tried Fenugreek tea as a solution to BB
am looking for something natural of herbal - but want it to work.

x

caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Sally,

I've tried drinking fenugreek tea and all it did was give me body odour. So I ended up with BB and BO! Great! I had to stop because of all the complaints. It made me smell like maple syrup which is not that bad but when it's combined with BB I couldn't have been that pleasant to be around. I've tried spearmint tea which I really like (not sure if it helps) but it's delicious nonetheless. Chlorophyll is good too but it has to be copper chlorophyllin (can't remember why). I found a decent website that lists other herbs that might also be helpful. Cheers.

http://www.herbs2000.com/disorders/bad_breath.htm
Sally

Post by Sally »

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY ADN FOR THE WEB LINK I'LL DEF CHECK THIS OUT..

I was a bit concerned when you said Chlorophyll - isnt that the stuff they use to make people go to sleep :D

I drink peppermint tea at the moment and loooveee it.. really refreshing in the morning.

Do you buy the pre-made tea bags or make up your own?

xS
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Sally,

I mentioned chlorophyll, not chloroform! Although I probably would've tried chloroform in the past if I thought it would've helped me (just kidding). As for the tea the last time I purchased it it was in loose form and I use 1 tsp per cup and strain out the dregs. I have some mint plants in my garden and sometimes I harvest them for tea. None of them are as delicious as my beloved spearmint though. Cheers.
Hailey Toe Sis
Total Newbie

Post by Hailey Toe Sis »

I take Fenugreek on and off as an herbal supplement for my Sinus issues. The herb does help with ridding the body of mucus, but I don't take it regularly, so I haven't noticed a decrease in my BB.

I've never heard of the tea. Maybe I'll check it out.
Sally

Post by Sally »

Ha HA can't believe I read that as chloroform!!!

Chlorophyll is the matter that makes plants green! What a wierd solution to try!
Will give anything a go though

thanx

still on the mint tea - up to about 12 cups a day now - can I overdose on this stuff :D
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Sally,

Actually chlorophyll has been used for ages as an internal deodorizer. It's an antioxidant and while it's not a cureall it certainly can't hurt.

http://www.nutritional-supplements-heal ... efits.html

I forgot to mention green tea. It's supposed to help with BB. I drink it occasionally. The last time I had some though I was fiddling with the cup and ended up spilling boiling hot tea all over my bare legs. Man, did that hurt! As long as you are not as clumsy as me it might be worth a try. Also, green tea has caffeine in it so if you do try it I would suggest less than 12 cups of it a day! Cheers.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Fight-Bad-Bre ... id=1304755
Sally

Post by Sally »

thanx C.,

great site on chlorophyll and it's benefits, V interesting...
Although some times after a day at the office I think I need to find out more
about chloroform !! LOL

I am a bit clumsy too! maybe we should try one of those non spill baby cups - be safer :D
Although wouldn't look too good in Starbucks though

thanks again

xx

Sally
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

haha tippy cup :mrgreen:
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Sally,

Hey, I know what you mean about the chloroform. I can definitely relate....

I like your baby cup idea. It's too bad I gave all my old ones away. Darn. Of course, I just had to spill my tea in public too not only burning myself but creating a huge mess on top of that. There must be no shame in being a klutz and anything that prevents future scaldings is alright by me! Thanks for the tip ( and the laugh). Cheers. C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic