THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Comment on the show
Comment on the show
Hi guys,
Here's a link where you can comment on the Tyra show:
http://telepicturesblog.warnerbros.com/ ... rders.html
Here's a link where you can comment on the Tyra show:
http://telepicturesblog.warnerbros.com/ ... rders.html
Poor girl! She's so beautiful and she has such a secluded life! Did you notice how shiny and healthy her teeth looked?
About one of the comments on dairy, I have to agree on that one. It's not related to lactose intolerance. Just give up dairy. I remember I used to down a big glass of skim milk mixed in with protein powder for breakfast before work and my colleagues standing 5 feet away would tweak their noses or move back. Then I switched to toast and plain tea and my death breath reduced by 75%. Now, whenever I am tempted by cereal and milk, my breath gets especially bad not for just that day but the next couple days. Avoiding milk REALLY helps. For those of you drinking milk right now, stop. Really. You can have yogurt, even some cheeses later in the day, but no milk for breakfast, not even a spoonful in your beverage.
About one of the comments on dairy, I have to agree on that one. It's not related to lactose intolerance. Just give up dairy. I remember I used to down a big glass of skim milk mixed in with protein powder for breakfast before work and my colleagues standing 5 feet away would tweak their noses or move back. Then I switched to toast and plain tea and my death breath reduced by 75%. Now, whenever I am tempted by cereal and milk, my breath gets especially bad not for just that day but the next couple days. Avoiding milk REALLY helps. For those of you drinking milk right now, stop. Really. You can have yogurt, even some cheeses later in the day, but no milk for breakfast, not even a spoonful in your beverage.
Ditto to milk. Soy MIlk too.
As far as I know, cheese and red meat as well.
Even the acidity in tea bothers me.
White bread, white rice, and white sugar are horrible for me.
drinking more water does nothing, but less water is worse.
Red or Green delicious (type) apples daily do work to reduce my BB, so does fiber.
Nothing I do to my mouth works. I actually don't believe that is the correct target to shoot at. You can band-aid it, but the probem lies deeper.
Then again, thats only MY brand of halitosis.
As far as I know, cheese and red meat as well.
Even the acidity in tea bothers me.
White bread, white rice, and white sugar are horrible for me.
drinking more water does nothing, but less water is worse.
Red or Green delicious (type) apples daily do work to reduce my BB, so does fiber.
Nothing I do to my mouth works. I actually don't believe that is the correct target to shoot at. You can band-aid it, but the probem lies deeper.
Then again, thats only MY brand of halitosis.
Guys I know it is frustrating reading some of those comments suggesting her to use those simple remedies and products that we, bb sufferers, have tried before and found useless. But keep in mind that the majority of people are still "ignorant" of CHRONIC bad breath, and I think they mean well by recommending those products, such as smart mouth and stuff. Some still might think it's a simple oral issue. So take this opportunity to inform and "educate" the public on the matter and spread the world that we need medical attention and a real cure.
And by the way, I did watch the show last night, it aired at two oclock in my area.
Bravo for that girl, and thanks to the producers and Tyra for bringing up these issues that no one wants to talk about.
Kristen (jess)
And by the way, I did watch the show last night, it aired at two oclock in my area.
Bravo for that girl, and thanks to the producers and Tyra for bringing up these issues that no one wants to talk about.
Kristen (jess)
i sent a message to her
I'm going to take a look thru the comments and see what people are saying. Oh, yeah, apples: that will do it.
anyway, I passed along a message to the producer thanking her for the care she took on the show with this wonderful young woman. I told her to pass my email address and the addresses of both sites, this one, and breathhelp4u to her so she can get some support.
If I hear anything, I'll let you all know ASAP.
(Now to go look at these comments) laura
anyway, I passed along a message to the producer thanking her for the care she took on the show with this wonderful young woman. I told her to pass my email address and the addresses of both sites, this one, and breathhelp4u to her so she can get some support.
If I hear anything, I'll let you all know ASAP.
(Now to go look at these comments) laura
Is she a member of this forum or maybe the yahoo groups? I think she has a lot of courage to just appear on national television and tell people about her problem. She was using that Germ-x soap which was Oceanside's find. If she hadn't got it from this forum, she must have gotten that from the yahoo groups. What do you guys think??
I think even the so called specialists are clueless when it comes to bad breath. I'm starting to think that there may be nothing you can do about it. But hell even if the people were more understanding, I'd be very happy.austuser wrote:you know what i think though, they are gonna have the halitosis girl come back on the show. 99% of the responses to the show are about her, so dont be surprised if tyra decides to have her back with some medical experts on the show.
Last edited by Busted on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
i read the comments that people wrote on tyra's site. one person mentioned this mushroom extract -
http://www.hankintatukku.com/Odormin.html
has anyone tried it? wonder if it does anything for bb.
http://www.hankintatukku.com/Odormin.html
has anyone tried it? wonder if it does anything for bb.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.