THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Post Op Diary
Post Op Diary
Day 13, My scabs are almost completley gone, my breath is fresh, my tongue is pink and my nose is clean.
So its working so far, however will it be the cure, I still have this taste, its a different one, im guessing its from tonsillectomy as it is healing, its one ive never tasted. However its weaker than day 1. I still wake up with bad breath but it smells different I guess I just have to wait and see if my breath is back.
This new form, is not so bad though!
So its working so far, however will it be the cure, I still have this taste, its a different one, im guessing its from tonsillectomy as it is healing, its one ive never tasted. However its weaker than day 1. I still wake up with bad breath but it smells different I guess I just have to wait and see if my breath is back.
This new form, is not so bad though!
One Day One Day....
Ok tips, drink loads of water. I would really have ice cream, go with ice lollies.
WATER = IMPORTANT. COLD ASWELL.
when you do start finding cold irritating just have tea, and warm stuff.
Ok mine is 95% Healed, Tint of white, if not No white pink.
But still hurts when yawn and stuff. Bad Breath, well I dont know....
It might be there, havent got any reactions. Got to wait one more week I believe.
WATER = IMPORTANT. COLD ASWELL.
when you do start finding cold irritating just have tea, and warm stuff.
Ok mine is 95% Healed, Tint of white, if not No white pink.
But still hurts when yawn and stuff. Bad Breath, well I dont know....
It might be there, havent got any reactions. Got to wait one more week I believe.
One Day One Day....
Thanks for the advice. I seriously think this was my problem. My ENT told me how bad one of my tonsils was, infected and stuff and how my septum was causing a severe post nasal drip.
It's day 2 and a half right now, so its just beginning for me, but I'm glad to hear of your success and I'll definitely keep hydrated.
It's day 2 and a half right now, so its just beginning for me, but I'm glad to hear of your success and I'll definitely keep hydrated.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.