Yes will you believe it, IM CURED!
Ive learned alot, from this hell ride. It was a tough one but eventually, I went through with the cure. I dont know, I just have been having normal conversations laughing and being cheerful. NO taste. I even lasted a day without chewing gum on Tung Brush.
I will continue to buy tongue brush. I am going to start Oil Pulling to make sure it never comes back.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
CURED ITS ALL OVER ITS THE END.
CURED ITS ALL OVER ITS THE END.
One Day One Day....
I surely hope I am you 1 day
But anyone who thinks they may be cured may ant o wait a month or 2.
I think sometimes lately I can be normal, but then I eat. God I have to eat everyday, dont I?
But enjoy yourself for me, go on a date, go visit your grandma, go to the bar , go to the movies, Got to the storee clerk and say, HOOOOOOW or you DOOOOOOing with all your might, kiss someone on the cheek, whisper in someones ear , say good morning to people, sing a song outdoors, laugh and be free again.
But anyone who thinks they may be cured may ant o wait a month or 2.
I think sometimes lately I can be normal, but then I eat. God I have to eat everyday, dont I?
But enjoy yourself for me, go on a date, go visit your grandma, go to the bar , go to the movies, Got to the storee clerk and say, HOOOOOOW or you DOOOOOOing with all your might, kiss someone on the cheek, whisper in someones ear , say good morning to people, sing a song outdoors, laugh and be free again.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.