Your Email Address:

First Name:

NO MORE BAD BREATH- EFT THERAPY MUST BE WORKING FOR ME!!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faith59
Junior

NO MORE BAD BREATH- EFT THERAPY MUST BE WORKING FOR ME!!!!!

Post by faith59 »

Shirl suggested EFT therapy on here . It was started by a man by the name of Gary Craig. So I decided to try it . I know it crazy but it seems its working for me . http://www.emofree.com It's a tapping therapy on your body parts , while saying " I deeply and completely accept myself" I also say "With Godd all things are possible" I been doing this for about 2 1/ 2 weeks now and I don't smell my breath anymore . I'm not taking any antibotics . Only Prozac and Prilosec . I scrape my tongue and smell NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more thick coating on my tongue , no strong taste in my mouth and no reactions from people. I was talking to a sales lady at the store and no nose rubbing or mean looks. So I was wondering if anybody else here has tried it . You can download the manual for free. So everybody please try it . You have nothing to loose.

The website is http://www.emofree.com/newcomer.htm[/url]

espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

sounds good, please keep us updated on your progress ^^ as you know there have been too many "miracles" here and there and one lucky person getting cured, it's hard for the majority of sufferers. please keep us updated and if it truely works then everyone will come around.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Faith,

It's also called positive affirmations. Just repeat to yourself the message that you want yourself to believe, and sooner or later you will believe it and it will manifest itself.

The mind is a very powerful thing and we are just beginning to learn all the amazing things it is capable of.

Keep up with your EFT and let us know if it continues to work for you. :D
faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

KeepTrying09 wrote:Hey Faith,

It's also called positive affirmations. Just repeat to yourself the message that you want yourself to believe, and sooner or later you will believe it and it will manifest itself.

The mind is a very powerful thing and we are just beginning to learn all the amazing things it is capable of.

Keep up with your EFT and let us know if it continues to work for you. :D
Thanks I am trying the affirmations because God knows modern medicine is not helping us!
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am using eft every day and not help, does anybody want to do sessions over skype, it is better to do it in 2 way, send me pm if anybody is interested but please be little trained not a total newbie
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

no no thano, eft is really powerful, i have experienced it on my own, just for bb it is beeter to have anohter person help

I need somebody who would do it with me, if somebody knows eft I would be glad to exchange sessions
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

You guys should all read this book called "Bright Sided"... this positive thinking psuedo-science BS is something I'd recommend everyone STAY AWAY from.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I agree that are thoughts determine how our life will turn out. I have a lot of anger, this also contributes to bb. Also, many of us have self hatred due to the scars of our childhood :D
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

snoopsister wrote:I agree that are thoughts determine how our life will turn out. I have a lot of anger, this also contributes to bb. Also, many of us have self hatred due to the scars of our childhood :D
That is so utterly illogical... thoughts don't determine how we live our lives... MATERIAL CONDITIONS determine our thoughts and how our life will turn out. Marx and a few centuries of Western thinkers are rolling over in their graves.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

vilenin89 wrote:That is so utterly illogical... thoughts don't determine how we live our lives... MATERIAL CONDITIONS determine our thoughts and how our life will turn out. Marx and a few centuries of Western thinkers are rolling over in their graves.
That is exactly how Westerners have been conditioned to think, that material conditions are responsible for our happiness or unhappiness. I'm not passing any judgement, because I am a Westerner too. Of course when I see someone who has a bigger house, or some company releases a new gadget, I want to have it too.

You should realize though that you are basing your comment about positive thinking being "illogical" off of the theories of Western thinkers. Here in the East, the philosophy is different (at least for those that have not been influenced by capitalism). I live in a country where 94% of the population is buddhist. They believe that material desires and wants are the cause of people's suffering, and freeing yourself from those material wants and desires are the only way to cease suffering. I must say in Bangkok you don't see much of this philospphy being practiced (again because of capitalism), but around the rest of Thailand you can and in the other buddhist countries.

Personally I don't believe material conditions determine our thoughts, I believe it's how you perceive those material conditions which will control your thoughts. For some people, changing their perception is easier said than done.
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

It's not a mode of thinking.. it's fact and fiction. fact: materialism and empiricism. fiction: idealism and supersition.

I guess you'd advise a sweatshop worker that the key to his or her well-being is thinking positively and not organizing a union and fighting to improve his or her material condition :). don't confuse materialism with consumerism. to improve your condition in society--- you organize and fight, not pray.

it's the same thing with this disorder. sure stress can perhaps slightly effect salivatory activity, but for those of us who aren't crazy we have problems that can be corrected or at least diagonised. something metabolic like TMAU, tonsils, deviated septums, sinusitis that can be spotted with a CT scan, post nasal drip, fungal infection... plenty of people have been cured and it hasn't been through sitting on their ass and trying to think positively... it's was through being proactive.

i won't say i'm cured yet, but i've gotten sinus surgery and a tonsillectomy and i haven't got any reactions lately. i'm sitting crossing my fingers and i'll report back in a few weeks.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

You are comparing apples to oranges.

You cannot say that bad breath is the same as a sweatshop worker fighting for fair treatment. They have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Bad breath is a medical condition, it happens when something is not right with our immune system or our body. A sweatshop worker is not a medical condition, they are a person who unfortunately can only find work in a sweatshop due to lack of education, skills, money, etc.

Of course a sweatshop worker should stand up for their rights and fight to improve their quality of life. But they surely aren't going to do it if they think negatively. In order to form a Union and fight for their right, they have to believe that it will make a difference. If they believe it won't make a difference, then they are likely not to do it. Hence, this is the difference between thinking positively and negatively. The same goes for people with bad breath. If they believe that they are never gonna find a cure, then they probably aren't. If they believe they will find their cure, then they might.

I don't think anyone said that they can just sit on their bottom and think "Today I'm not gonna have bad breath" and voila, no bad breath! That of course would be magic, and i'd like to meet anyone who could do that. I think what the whole point about thinking positively is that by believing you can and will find the cure, you are more likely to do so.

And yes, it has been researched and documented that your state of mind has an impact on your physical health and you immune systems ability to fight off disease and illness. Since bad breath is a medical condition involving your health, then yes I'd say that thinking positively can only be a good thing.
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

I think I misunderstood you. Thinking that you can find a cure is important. But I just wanted to inform you that
And yes, it has been researched and documented that your state of mind has an impact on your physical health and you immune systems ability to fight off disease and illness. Since bad breath is a medical condition involving your health, then yes I'd say that thinking positively can only be a good thing.
is actually pretty inaccurate. Most studies have not found such a correlation. This book by cancer survivor and acclaimed author Barbara Ehrenreich is excellent: http://www.amazon.com/Bright-sided-Rele ... 0805087494
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic