THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
fingernails stink when I bite em
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
fingernails stink when I bite em
Does your fingernail smell when you bite em? Mine does. Very odd.
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
LOL, yeah, i'd say nail clippers would be a bit more hygienic.
About this whole nail biting anyway, I used to bite my nails all the time, up until maybe my mid twenties.
I wonder if there's a correlation between nail biting and bad breath. I mean, it can't be good to be getting all those germs and bacteria that are under your nails in your mouth.
About this whole nail biting anyway, I used to bite my nails all the time, up until maybe my mid twenties.
I wonder if there's a correlation between nail biting and bad breath. I mean, it can't be good to be getting all those germs and bacteria that are under your nails in your mouth.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.