Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where did everyone go?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
tiredofcrying
Junior

Where did everyone go?

Post by tiredofcrying »

Seems like there a lot less posting since I started visiting this site a year and half ago. Did some people get cured or did they just give up? I'm getting my tonsils out in 3 weeks I hope this is my cure. I have excellent oral healthy and I take really good care of my teeth and gums. I have pnd and allergies, along with the tonsil stones. So I'm praying this is what my problem is. I'm working on getting my allergies and sinus under control. I wont stop until I find my cure. Good luck to all!

PS what happened to drastic did she get cured does anyone know?

OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Squeeze your tonsil does it smell? if so you should proceed with tonsillitis, if not then its up 2 u.
One Day One Day....
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

yep it smells like rotten eggs
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

your lucky mines smells like shit
hoping

Post by hoping »

Oneday111, my nasal odor changes from time to time...for instance, today smells like old grease and tomorrow can smell like garlic (I don't eat garlic). Other odor include fecal, sour, rose, salty, and sweat.

I have tonsil stones but they smell like saliva.

Did you have the above mentioned different kinds of odor before you removed your tonsils?

BTW, taking fluconazole did help a lot on my nasal odor.

Thanks.
bb_girl

Post by bb_girl »

Wow, that's great! I hope it won't be too painful for you! Did you tell your doctor you want your tonsils out because of bad breath? If so, how did he react? My doctor doesn't recommend getting it out because he says the pain after the surgery is painful. I think I rather go through that than have BB but still thinking about it...
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

hoping wrote:Oneday111, my nasal odor changes from time to time...for instance, today smells like old grease and tomorrow can smell like garlic (I don't eat garlic). Other odor include fecal, sour, rose, salty, and sweat.
Ok to be honest with you, I think u have some halitiphobia which is cause its unlikely that soo many different smells are being emmited. I think you should just ignore them and just say your nose stinks.

All i can think of is try nasal irrigation if you dont know what that is then click forum at the top and go on sticky begginers guide, you can try the other possible cures in there to, if you still dont understand PM me or post back :) Cuase it sounds like you have clean tonsils.

I manged to reach stage 3 jala neti.
One Day One Day....
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

bb_girl wrote:Wow, that's great! I hope it won't be too painful for you! Did you tell your doctor you want your tonsils out because of bad breath? If so, how did he react? My doctor doesn't recommend getting it out because he says the pain after the surgery is painful. I think I rather go through that than have BB but still thinking about it...
Are you from England? If so are you going via NHS?
One Day One Day....
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hoping, read this:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory# ... _olfaction

Also if I remember correctly, trimethylamine (and other related chemicals produced in the gut) in very low quantities, is described as smelling of some of the odours you've mentioned. This might provide you with some clues as to what's happening in your case.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

Bb girl

I just told him that I get bad sore throat like every other month during the winter and spring which is true. I won't even be sick with a cold my throat gets really sore for like a week. Then I told him about the tonsil stones and how I have the feeling like something is always stuck in my throat. He asked me to open my mouth and he didn't look too long and he didn't get close. I think he could smell my bb. So he put the scope down my nose and said my tonsils are very scarred and I have tonsil stones. Gave me the option to just deal with it or get rid of the tonsils. So I said I wanted to get rid of them.
bhd

Post by bhd »

keep us updated
rexona
Total Newbie

Post by rexona »

hi ! which tonsil are you talking about , nose,or in mouth?
good luck with the oparation.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

In my mouth, dr said I didn't have any adenoids.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic