THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Flagy or flucazanole?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nevergiveup
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Flagy or flucazanole?

Post by nevergiveup »

Dear friends

Im a new member to this forum and this is my first post. Unfortunatley I am not new to BB this is my fifteenth year of suffering. I heard people on hear speak of flagyl and after researching I bought some..going to start tommorrow morning. I was just wondering..should i try it alone or take flucazanole alone first or take both together. I read the post by keeptrying, buw what do you guys suggest. Dont worry..this is my last resort..I have tried EVERY possible treatment under the sun to cure myself even stuff that is not mentioned here. Was also wondering, dont you think it may be a good idea to repopulate the tongue with k12 probiotics after a treatment of flagyl...Please can I have some guidance as tommorrow by 8am one of these pills must be in my mouth. Im praying very hard that this cures me like it did a few others. I would give ANYTHINGto be 'normal' again.

Thanks guys.
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey nevergiveup,

I can only offer you my opinion. If it were me having to do this all over again without the guidance of a doctor, I would take both medications together. If you did not want to take both medications together, then personally I would finish my round of Flagyl first followed by Fluconazole. Reason being is that since Flagyl is an antibiotic, it can lead to a yeast overgrowth/imbalance in the body. If you take Flagyl first and get any overgrowth/imbalance of yeast as a result, then Fluconazole would take care of it as that is what Fluconazole targets.

In regards to the probiotics, yes yes yes. Get as many probiotics in your body as you can, whatever the brand. I've heard of K12 probiotics but i've never tried them. Whichever brand you choose make sure during your treatment you are getting at least 100 Billion CFU (colony forming units) per day. The whole point of this treatment is to try and correct any bacterial/yeast imbalance you might have in your body, so probiotics are essential.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗