Your Email Address:

First Name:

I need some advice.

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Berry
Total Newbie

I need some advice.

Post by Berry »

I was about to start Fluconazole and Metronizadole this weekend, but I had my two upper wisdom teeth puled out today, quicker than I expected. The dentist said they where badly decayed. Anyway I came home and smelt the cloth he applied and it had a funny, strong smell I can't pinpoint, but Have slightly smelt before in the moments I've gotten a whiff of my bad breath(I usually can't smell it). He also said the teeth could have been infecting my sinus's, which could explain the nasal drip I've had for over five years now. But I still have confirmed candida, I also believe I have anaerobic bacteria in my system, so I don't know what to do.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi, I would wait a while to find out the outcome of your extractions because you need to be as methodical as you can and doing too many things at once can confuse and muddle and cause you to miss or abandon something vitally important.
If the medications you are considering trying are going to work for you then its not a case of when its a case of IF. So time isnt a factor, unless you simply feel you dont have the patience to wait.

Where do you have candida?
anaerobic bacteria is in everyone's system.
Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Berry »

Thanks for responding Halitosisux,

About the candida, I did a Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA) test last year, and I am guessing that would have detected it in the stomach, so I'm not sure if it's anywhere else.

I am still in shock about my wisdom teeth. I went to a new dentist today, he did a thorough examination showed me the decay(all the other dentists missed), and offered to take them out there and then. And it was on the NHS. I am still not sure if this is it though, because my BB comes from the nose too, but I will wait to see if my PND improves in the next few days.

[anaerobic bacteria is in everyone's system]

I should have been more clear. Last year I was diagnosed with Helicobacter pylori(a type of anaerobic bacteria), and was given three days treatment, but I have researched the dosage, and believe it was not enough. I understand that Helicobacter is stubborn, they survive by neutralizing and lowering stomach acid over time. The ironic thing is that people that live unhealthy lifestyles create an environment in their stomachs that kills the bacteria.
Anyway I have been drinking ACV, and have seen improvements in my health.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hi, yw Berry. Its good that you are working your way through this and discovering these possibilities. I really hope that these teeth were the underlying cause of your BB.

Also, there is no reason why you should have to wonder for the rest of your life about helicobacter. After a certain period of time the most basic antibody test will confirm if you NO longer have this organism present. You can even buy your own test kit from most pharmacies. Dont rely on a positive antibody test as meanting that you still have helicobacter though, because the nature of the test itself can result in false positives even years after eradication.

So, if you do get a positive result then speak to your doctor to discuss the options available. There are other types of tests which can give more reliable result but they are more involved/expensive. Or your doctor may simply assume that your still have HP and put you on a different, more potent course of therapy. This is actually the standard approach if obvious symptoms of HP still exist.

Dont waste your time trying to suppress HP or eradicate HP naturally. Most of the claims for natural ways of eradicating HP apply to the "in vitro" effectiveness. In reality (in vivo) they only suppress, at best. The same thing applies to all the BS candida quack therapies.

The improvements you are getting from ACV may be indicative of hypochlorhydria, of which there are MANY far reaching serious health implications. Everyone on here needs to get clued up on this and ensure they try everything possible to rule this out as a potential cause.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Berry,

Wow, that's crazy your dentist recommended you have your wisdom teeth out and then did it the same day! He must have not had anything to do!

But yeah, I agree with Hal. You should wait until you are healed up from your wisdom teeth extraction before you try the Metro and Fluco, for exactly the same reasons as Hal mentioned already. Give it some time to heal, at least a month, and then you should know more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic